Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The cuckfriend that doesnt hangout with me because im virgin is a megaloser

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
i was able to actually guess his social media passwords(because he is stupid af) and i wanted to check what made him and the other group that left me alone so special .Reality is this
They think themselfes as players although all girls that are actually adults show 0interests in them,but why do they think they are players?Because they (sometimes)go out with high school(not even seniors) JB.They actually do the shit we used to do when we were 15 they hangout at the same places and if they kiss one girl jb they think they are players.Although i felt a bit good that he is a megaloser and not a player,it suddens me a lot the fact that even losers like these people think that i am a bigger loser than them.

it suddens me a lot the fact that even losers like these people think that i am a bigger loser than them.
And they’re still getting kissed on top of that

what are you gonna do with the accounts?

id take revenge if I were you

Ahhh nice to see good personalities paying off again. Girls must love manipulative, disrespectful guys who treat them like meat. I mean that literally. They do. This is the personality type the go for. Lol

The only way i can revenge is making an idiot post or send stupid messages which wont help since everyone will understand he was hacked ,do u have any better solution?

And make a thread about it. But don't get caught.

The only way i can revenge is making an idiot post or send stupid messages which wont help since everyone will understand he was hacked ,do u have any better solution?
well does he work? if so you could find his employers on facebook and fuck with him that way

well does he work? if so you could find his employers on facebook and fuck with him that way
He doesnt all these previous cuckfriends actually do the same shit we did when we were 15 they just dont go to school.Also they drive cars,i guess thats the way the pick JB cause they are ugly af to my opinion.I am thinking of actually spectating the whole situation maybe updating our community on how normie cucks behave with girls

He doesnt all these previous cuckfriends actually do the same shit we did when we were 15 they just dont go to school.Also they drive cars,i guess thats the way the pick JB cause they are ugly af to my opinion.I am thinking of actually spectating the whole situation maybe updating our community on how normie cucks behave with girls
lol that'd be interesting to see you should do it

how did they manage to get a kiss from a JB?

how did they manage to get a kiss from a JB?
the most recent its they went to a 16birthday party.Tbh its not weird here college kids dating JB,however im pretty sure when they get around 25-30 and they wont be able to pursue these ages,they will be lost and feel my pain,or they will date landwhales
the most recent its they went to a 16birthday party.Tbh its not weird here college kids dating JB,however im pretty sure when they get around 25-30 and they wont be able to pursue these ages,they will be lost and feel my pain,or they will date landwhales
The fact hat parents allow adults to high school parties make me sick

what platform did u hack the account?

i was able to actually guess his social media passwords(because he is stupid af) and i wanted to check what made him and the other group that left me alone so special .Reality is this
They think themselfes as players although all girls that are actually adults show 0interests in them,but why do they think they are players?Because they (sometimes)go out with high school(not even seniors) JB.They actually do the shit we used to do when we were 15 they hangout at the same places and if they kiss one girl jb they think they are players.Although i felt a bit good that he is a megaloser and not a player,it suddens me a lot the fact that even losers like these people think that i am a bigger loser than them.
I don't think you should take seriously opinon of such people.

erase everything if you come up with nothing else.

What country are you in OP?