Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [The cuckening] Brace yourselves. Witcher is coming.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Someone supposedly found a casting call (not confirmed by Netflix) for the future "Witcher" TV show excluding white girls from applying for th role of Ciri.

Some comments.
Could it also be compared to having Jon Snow cast by a black actor? Since that would change a lot of fundamental family lore stuff.
That would actually be a good example. Another thing comes to mind. What if they made Arya Stark black?

original.gif

Soon even book characters won't be safe anymore against getting cucked. Catelyn and Lyanna just couldn't resist the BBC.
Explains why Rhaegar was so furious. Wait makes no sense whatever.

It's almost as if (((they))) are actively trying to make racism fashionable again.

Show will probably be shit anyway I lost all my hopes after season 4 got and with the new SW and Star Trek tbh.

LOL some people now even want the elves to be black. :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
normie show whogivesafucc?

normie show whogivesafucc?
Ye thanx to cultural appropropriaton everything becomes normie sooner or later. If this forbid me to get involved into anything I had to rope, but I am already doing my best. LDARING nearly ascetic for five years now. You happy?

No surprise considering the director is a woman

Thankfully i never watch netflix adaptations of my favourite shows/games. Would legit ruin them for me forever if i did.

Don't know or care what it is, but the cuckening started in the early 90's.

Never played witcher so Idk wtf any of this shit is.

Something...something... under represented minorities.

Visited r/Withcer and saw these pictures. Damn, pure suiful.

Gotta ruin everything In the name of diversity. The virtue signaling never ends, this would be like recasting all of the lord of the rings characters with a bunch of curries and its only gonna get worse from here on.

Retarded feminists shitting on everything. Good job violating the integrity of the characters, lore, and world of this beloved franchise, cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back