Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The cucked state of Singapore

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240217 095207 Reddit

Screenshot 20240217 095243 Reddit
Screenshot 20240217 095250 Reddit

They aren't fighting back like in south Korea. I got no sympathy for sinkies.

Most of them are bootlicker cucks.

As a singaporean, I fucking hate this conscripted military, fucking cruel that all males have to suffer while our females counterparts can whore around and study. Wtf?, they also do not pay that much money, I have to go to that conscripted military next year though. Fuck it.
Is there any way to fake disability ? It's over
Only females should be conscripted

Cuckapore is full of cuckservatives

Is there any way to fake disability ? It's over
Only females should be conscripted
I agree. They are strong independent kweens after all

As a singaporean, I fucking hate this conscripted military, fucking cruel that all males have to suffer while our females counterparts can whore around and study. Wtf?, they also do not pay that much money, I have to go to that conscripted military next year though. Fuck it.
Have you ever considered moving to a different country?

Have you ever considered moving to a different country?
Yea, but I will not be allowed in Singapore ever again. I don’t want to leave my family alone, that is also the main reason.

Wow. Makes the struggles of the Western man not look so bad in comparison!

Yea, but I will not be allowed in Singapore ever again. I don’t want to leave my family alone, that is also the main reason.
There is a world Beyond Singapore Singapore is a small country you ever consider moving to the United States? Maybe even Europe you can get a prostitute legally in most European countries or in the state of Nevada in the United States.

There is a world Beyond Singapore Singapore is a small country you ever consider moving to the United States? Maybe even Europe you can get a prostitute legally in most European countries or in the state of Nevada in the United States.
Yea, I would consider moving back to curryland or just earn enough money to survive in like 2nd world country like Malaysia, serbia and some countries where the accommodation is cheap. I’ve literally earn 2900$ per month which is enough to survive in those country I’ve mentioned above. I’ve don’t want Singapore to leech of my happiness. Very cruel.

Yea, I would consider moving back to curryland or just earn enough money to survive in like 2nd world country like Malaysia, serbia and some countries where the accommodation is cheap. I’ve literally earn 2900$ per month which is enough to survive in those country I’ve mentioned above. I’ve don’t want Singapore to leech of my happiness. Very cruel.
Be careful in Serbia it's eastern Europe and they know you're not from that continent plus you're surrounded by tall white slavs who are drunk and they were under communism so they're not very welcoming people like Western Europe if you could get a Eastern European prostitute that is quite different but you might as well just go to the United States in the state of Nevada for that or Western Europe because prostitution is legal there

Be careful in Serbia it's eastern Europe and they know you're not from that continent plus you're surrounded by tall white slavs who are drunk and they were under communism so they're not very welcoming people like Western Europe if you could get a Eastern European prostitute that is quite different but you might as well just go to the United States in the state of Nevada for that or Western Europe because prostitution is legal there
Thanks brocel, I don’t want to have any prostitutes but maybe occasionally, but really I just want peace. Brazil also don’t seem like a nice idea, for now just as you mentioned Nevada and malaysia is the best option I have in hand. However, Poland seemed to be a nice place though, looks at the nature.

I feel for singaporecels :feelscry:

Thanks brocel, I don’t want to have any prostitutes but maybe occasionally, but really I just want peace. Brazil also don’t seem like a nice idea, for now just as you mentioned Nevada and malaysia is the best option I have in hand. However, Poland seemed to be a nice place though, looks at the nature.
Yes but please don't expect to find a wife in Eastern Europe they know that you are a outsider and these are Eastern European white people they are not as accepting as Western Europeans and it's not economically stable as a country so unless you are really contributing to the place you won't be accepted there and you might not be accepted there regardless because of your racial orientation of course they're probably more accepting of non-muslims than Muslims so I don't know what your religion is but converting to Catholicism could give you a good step in the door Brazil has a lot more brown people than Poland and a lot more women regardless you sound like you have a potato fetish and you will meet white women in Brazil but you could blend in that country a lot better than Poland and it's probably cheaper to live there you just have to watch yourself

soo many western cucks passportmaxx in singapore
even western curries have success there i hear
must be hard to be incel there

soo many western cucks passportmaxx in singapore
even western curries have success there i hear
must be hard to be incel there
Western people in general regardless of ethnicity from us and uk swoon sg girls. They like their accent and culture

Western people in general regardless of ethnicity from us and uk swoon sg girls. They like their accent and culture

what was that curry incel from sg that has youtube and is like 4'10 in height??

Yes but please don't expect to find a wife in Eastern Europe they know that you are a outsider and these are Eastern European white people they are not as accepting as Western Europeans and it's not economically stable as a country so unless you are really contributing to the place you won't be accepted there and you might not be accepted there regardless because of your racial orientation of course they're probably more accepting of non-muslims than Muslims so I don't know what your religion is but converting to Catholicism could give you a good step in the door Brazil has a lot more brown people than Poland and a lot more women regardless you sound like you have a potato fetish and you will meet white women in Brazil but you could blend in that country a lot better than Poland and it's probably cheaper to live there you just have to watch yourself
Yea that’s seem a nice idea, but it has lot of crimes . I like Brazil women though. They look like mix of white and black.

Thanks for your advice, Poland is relatively developed but iam just going there to enjoy the nature anyway.

Yea that’s seem a nice idea, but it has lot of crimes . I like Brazil women though. They look like mix of white and black.View attachment 1066080

Thanks for your advice, Poland is relatively developed but iam just going there to enjoy the nature anyway.
brazil is degen be careful
foids sleep around a lot there and at young age. when the last olympics happened lot of westerns were getting 15yr old whores in brazil for 20 dollars
it has high amount of red pillers and incels
Idk who is that?
something samuel/sam
hes a dark skinned curry with very short height but has confidence of a chad :feelskek:

brazil is degen be careful
foids sleep around a lot there and at young age. when the last olympics happened lot of westerns were getting 15yr old whores in brazil for 20 dollars
it has high amount of red pillers and incels

something samuel/sam
hes a dark skinned curry with very short height but has confidence of a chad :feelskek:
Mr Samuel, he is from Malaysia

IMG 1230

Do u mog him?

Curry boy and Singaporean

Curry boy and Singaporean
I didn’t asked to be born here, my ancestors were brought by the British to Singapore for labour, and have been living here for 3 generations. I wanna move out now

I didn’t asked to be born here, my ancestors were brought by the British to Singapore for labour, and have been living here for 3 generations. I wanna move out now
Ah i thought you were some cuck immgrant yea brutal they purposely flood the country with deathniks so the smv of whites goes up i think
Whats your height

Ah i thought you were some cuck immgrant yea brutal they purposely flood the country with deathniks so the smv of whites goes up i think
Whats your height
Iam 5’11 which is considered tall here but still girls wouldn’t look in my way, I‘Ve shaved off off my moustache to look like a fag but that doesn’t help either. It’s over

Iam 5’11 which is considered tall here but still girls wouldn’t look in my way, I‘Ve shaved off off my moustache to look like a fag but that doesn’t help either. It’s over
You did good staches are for old people trust me they are super ugly you must look younger at any scenario

Your people are collective cucks. Most "people" on Singapore are either cucks or liberals (most are both).

I haven't heard of a people that arrogant that brags about their libtard soyciety; what's worse is their bootlicking - "if you don't like it leave". Like fr I hope you guys get some big event like a ebola andemic and then we can all say "if you don't like ebola leave!" while beinng locked down.

My people, from HK, are like that too but at least they keep their rotten mouths shut.

Literally chinkikes. All the worst traits of the Jews and chinks combined into one.

Your people are collective cucks. Most "people" on Singapore are either cucks or liberals (most are both).

I haven't heard of a people that arrogant that brags about their libtard soyciety; what's worse is their bootlicking - "if you don't like it leave". Like fr I hope you guys get some big event like a ebola andemic and then we can all say "if you don't like ebola leave!" while beinng locked down.

My people, from HK, are like that too but at least they keep their rotten mouths shut.

Literally chinkikes. All the worst traits of the Jews and chinks combined into one.
I agree, I hate libtards.

I have to go to that conscripted military next year though
thats fucked

any idea how long thats gonna take?

is refugeemaxxing an option?

thats fucked

any idea how long thats gonna take?

is refugeemaxxing an option?
2 years , but I can earn enough money to spend it on 3rd world country though, currently have like 10k. Shit is bad

2 years , but I can earn enough money to spend it on 3rd world country though, currently have like 10k. Shit is bad
dont join the military. i know some guys that escaped. just act like ur mentally disabled or get a diagnosis

dont join the military. i know some guys that escaped. just act like ur mentally disabled or get a diagnosis
Thanks brocel, I will try my best to evade it.