Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The crushing feeling of finding out that you are also a locationcel

/pol/cel

/pol/cel

Banned
-
I dont know how to cope with this. If I had just existed in another geographical location there is a marginal chance I could have escaped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180206-101617.png
    Screenshot_20180206-101617.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 227
She smells your wallet.

Cynistic said:
She smells your wallet.

Im not even rich and there is nothing that indicates on my tinder profile that I am.

/pol/cel said:
Im not even rich and there is nothing that indicates on my tinder profile that I am.

Doesn't matter she knows you are foreigner which is still linked to wealth

Tellem--T said:
Doesn't matter she knows you are foreigner which is still linked to wealth

That would be true if I am white but I am not.

As a thrid world country poorcel, i can confirm that she only wants your money and move to a first world country.

Is Indonesia easier than Thailand?

Stanx22 said:
As a thrid world country poorcel, i can confirm that she only wants your money and move to a first world country.

Jokes on her than when she finds out that I am a poorfag.

/pol/cel said:
Jokes on her than when she finds out that I am a poorfag.

A poorfag in a first world country > a richfag in a third world country

Solitarian_Walker said:
Is Indonesia easier than Thailand?

Id say it is and Phillipines is even easier than Indonesia. Ill know in a year though right now all I have to go by is Tinder experiments.

Stanx22 said:
A poorfag in a first world country > a richfag in a third world country

No. Being a poorfag in the West is ultra suicide fuel.

/pol/cel said:
Matches halfway across the world dont count for shit.

was joking, chill fam

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
was joking, chill fam

Oh ok. Just dont want to get caught up in the wrong side of the fakecel purge

Coping ethnics ITT. Muh money muh greencard...JFL.

itsOVER said:
Coping ethnics ITT. Muh money muh greencard...JFL.

What makes this funnier is that Im an ethnic too. Jfl.

If she wants money, you can just pull a good ol' pump and dump on her. Just move from one gold digger to another.

Solitarian_Walker said:
If she wants money, you can just pull a good ol' pump and dump on her. Just move from one gold digger to another.

Shouldent be too hard. Indonesian currency is worth far less than Canadian.

What is with it with the Chad catfishers on this site? It's not you in the picture, so quit being so high inhib. "Hi" ffs. Go straight in for the kill with a suggestive witty remark like Chad would.

Literally met one girl I'd describe as a good digger in 2 and a half years in Thailand. And you know what? I just didn't arrange a second date, easy.

Incel deathniks in the west just can't handle that others can escape though. Their mind can't process it. So you get this lulzy cope that everyone is after your western passport. JFL JFL keep coping boyos.

But it's always the same when this topic comes up. Muh money muh greencard muh passport muh hookers. Even if the guy has no money. Deathniks stuck in the west think everyone in Asia is desperate to get to a western country. JFL. You're 60 years out of date with your info boyos.

VincentVanCope said:
What is with it with the Chad catfishers on this site? It's not you in the picture, so quit being so high inhib. "Hi" ffs. Go straight in for the kill with a suggestive witty remark like Chad would.

It is me though. This wasent my Chad account.

/pol/cel said:
VincentVanCope said:
It is me though. This wasent my Chad account.

My bad. My comment still stands for all the catfishers there though.

itsOVER said:
Literally met one girl I'd describe as a good digger in 2 and a half years in Thailand. And you know what? I just didn't arrange a second date, easy.

Incel deathniks in the west just can't handle that others can escape though. Their mind can't process it. So you get this lulzy cope that everyone is after your western passport. JFL JFL keep coping boyos.

But it's always the same when this topic comes up. Muh money muh greencard muh passport muh hookers. Even if the guy has no money. Deathniks stuck in the west think everyone in Asia is desperate to get to a western country. JFL. You're 60 years out of date with your info boyos.

I dont blame them. My mind couldent process the results I was (and still am) getting in SEA either. Its like Ive entered some bizarro world that is the complete antithesis of the West.

It's all cope if you can't fuk girls from your ethnic group

BeyondHope said:
It's all cope if you can't fuk girls from your ethnic group

If you dont take the chance to fuck any girl regardless of ethnicity you are a volcel.

/pol/cel said:
If you dont take the chance to fuck any girl regardless of ethnicity you are a volcel.

Interracial sex is disgusting

BeyondHope said:
Interracial sex is disgusting

Yeah but you are in no position to be picky as an incel. Its either you racemix or die alone.

Lol this is lifefuel

I'd be Chad there

/pol/cel said:
Yeah but you are in no position to be picky as an incel. Its either you racemix or die alone.

White supremacy

OP, I'd think that Indonesia is tough to get laid, seeing as they are muslim.

Anyway, I consider myself to be a locationcel as I live in an increasingly expensive, Chad-infested city. I might have done better had I grown up in a large town before Tinder ruined all hopes for sub-8 men.