Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The cross-race effect is the reason why JBW and JBB works (high IQcels get in here)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The cross-race effect is the only exception to the lookspill because unless they've had lifelong exposure to faces of a certain race it is virtually impossible for members of other races to accurately evaluate the attractiveness of faces of said race. In other words: to a non-black person who did not grow up with blacks almost all blacks will look the same, regardless of facial attractiveness. Same with Asians, whites, curries etc.

This is why 2/10 whites can go to Asia and Asia noodles think he looks like Chris Hemsworth. This is why blacks can go to EE and slav whores think he's Michael Jordan.

However, this only works for races who have a positive public perception. Whites are obviously the greatest benefactors of this since they are worshipped everywhere. But blacks can also benefit by passing as rappers or athletes. Even Asians can benefit albeit only with the small minority of non-Asian Kpop fangirls.

In general, if you're not white or black, the cross-race effect works against you: if you're Arab women will associate you with terrorists, if you're Indian with streetshitters and if you're Asian with small-dicked wimps. Even actual good-looking ethnics get this failo effect just like ugly whites and black get their race halo.

One thing to keep in mind is that this only works with women of other races. Women of your own race can still see you're ugly even if you convinced noodles in Thailand you're some kind of slayer. That's why sexpats generally avoid women of their own race like the plague.

Well that was the whole reasoning behind JBW from the get go or am I missing something?

This is why 2/10 whites can go to Asia and Asia noodles think he looks like Chris Hemsworth.

They are still picky even prostitutes(or starfish s.x at most) - as a white monkey one should be at least normie looks, maybe at most one point below av. They can be choosy since interact with dozens and dozens of potential clients every day - the system as it works there is not like hookers are ordered from catalog, they should be approached in the bars instead like them being an ordionary slutty whores. This is prob done to mitigate hole's brain mental damage.

hmm maybe I should journey eastward someday :feelshehe:

You'll have higher success rates with those in the villages not exposed to all the foreigners like the city denizens.

This is also why bringing a noodle back to the west results in her leaving, once she gets a feel for the faces of your race she'll realise she can get better.

Find a way to permanently live in a stinky 3rd world country with your wealth intact & build a clinic or school in the area, sorted.

You'll get pick of the women & not hated so much.

giga high iq i agree
both jbw and jbb exist because of the exotic preception they give in certain countries
as a slav i think eastern and south east europe is a good slaying ground because there are no black people here.

you instantly become unique and separate yourself from the majority of guys and that way you get more female recognition.

they come off as exotic and interesting to girls who never seen black men and of course they want to taste his dick if anything just because of cruiosity.they want to check does bbc really exist and if not you still get laid so you cant lose.
@Colvin76

for whites no point talking,noodles are white mans slaves

Find a way to permanently live in a stinky 3rd world country with your wealth intact & build a clinic or school in the area, sorted.

The best way to live in 3rd world is to open small business hiring 18..20 single moms, like another barber shop or massage.

This way they will become fuckable, even for free, or at most for small promotions(in salary).

Last edited:
already occupied by sex tourists

maybe some foids in africa are still slaves, but not noodles any more
maybe tourist countries like croatia and montenegro but still blacks there would be the prime sex tourists
even with other tourists there is enough pussy to go around.

The best way to live in 3rd world is to open small business hiring 18..20 single moms, like another barber shop or massage.

This way they will become fuckable, even for free, or at most for small promotions(in salary).
Know any way of contacting some peasant sea bitches that ain't a scam so I can invest as a foreign business partner that gets me permanent residence over there, transferring finances to that currency & getting to run jbw hailo lol.

Living in England ain't doing shit for me, I'm pond scum here.

I'm unsure still if it will work with a subhuman face like mine

giga high iq i agree
both jbw and jbb exist because of the exotic preception they give in certain countries
as a slav i think eastern and south east europe is a good slaying ground because there are no black people here.

you instantly become unique and separate yourself from the majority of guys and that way you get more female recognition.

they come off as exotic and interesting to girls who never seen black men and of course they want to taste his dick if anything just because of cruiosity.they want to check does bbc really exist and if not you still get laid so you cant lose.
@Colvin76

for whites no point talking,noodles are white mans slaves
Cope. They would still reject sub5 manlet blacks like me.

Also I'm born & live in the USA
I'm unsure still if it will work with a subhuman face like mine

Cope. They would still reject sub5 manlet blacks like me.

Also I'm born & live in the USA
cope you could 100% slay in eastern europe im not saying they will be attracted to you but they will fuck you out of curiosity and so they can tell to their friends they fucked a black guy.
Ive already seen foids and people in general posting pics with black people as if they are some trophy to flex and i heard enough foids say they have a thing for black men. naturally theyre thinking of tyrone but because there are no tyrones here maybe they will probably settle for less

Know any way of contacting some peasant sea bitches that ain't a scam so I can invest as a foreign business partner that gets me permanent residence over there, transferring finances to that currency & getting to run jbw hailo lol.

I think its not that hard - there are special small firms that specialize exactly on this(helping a foreigner to open a small business).

cope you could 100% slay in eastern europe im not saying they will be attracted to you but they will fuck you out of curiosity and so they can tell to their friends they fucked a black guy.
Ive already seen foids and people in general posting pics with black people as if they are some trophy to flex and i heard enough foids say they have a thing for black men. naturally theyre thinking of tyrone but because there are no tyrones here maybe they will probably settle for less
@Hate_my_life @TigerFestival @BlkPillPres @Mogged Loner Blackcels GTFIH. JFL at this cope :feelskek:

You mean 183cm+

No, around 178+ is fine IMO. I was playing basketball(well trying to play since no skills) with some nice black guy in Pattaya he was about 178cm at most and was constantly bragging to me about some Natasha he met while being in Russia who is working in a bank(as an operator) and now she still continues to communicate with him via skype, even months later - but at the same time she was from some very small and poor town and he was constantly complaining to me that he can not live with her in such brutal conditions there, lol.

He was also very slim and athletic.

Last edited:
No, around 178+ is fine IMO. I was playing basketball(well trying to play since no skills) with some nice black guy in Pattaya he was about 178cm at most and was constantly bragging to me about some Natasha he met while being in Russia who is working in a bank(as an operator) and now she still continues to communicate with him via skype, even months later - but at the same time she was from some very small and poor town and he was constantly complaining to me that he can not live with her is such brutal conditions there, lol.
cope he probably had a chad/lite face.

without a chad/lite face, you need 183cm minimum.
@Hate_my_life @TigerFestival @BlkPillPres @Mogged Loner Blackcels GTFIH. JFL at this cope :feelskek:
Also forgot to tag @LiteralGoblin @TheLastSorrow

I think its not that hard - there are special small firms that specialize exactly on this(helping a foreigner to open a small business).
Any idea on a good starting point, Google pushes all these paid ads to the front so it's like sorting through a haystack.

I feel this could be a legitimate option for those of us that can capitalize on it, you don't have to be wealthy by western standards, you're running game on women that value the exotic factor not knowing any better & it's not like we have great lives in our current location; if we're planning on roping anyway it's worth a shot right?

It's no different than expat sex tourism except the plan is to stay their permanently & get a relationship rather than just smash for a bit & go home to save up once more.

Any idea on a good starting point, Google pushes all these paid ads to the front so it's like sorting through a haystack.

Speeking of Thailand I've heard good things about https://www.siam-legal.com/

But Thailand is already too spoiled IMO, better to open small business in like Philippines.

It's no different than expat sex tourism except the plan is to stay their permanently & get a relationship rather than just smash for a bit & go home to save up once more.

Basically yes, on a some sort of business visa at first. But you still need some capital, like 20k at least, maybe even 10k will do, I don't know.

And the business itself will bring very little if anything - its to fuck hired workers nothing much else.

if we're planning on roping anyway it's worth a shot right?

If you are seriously planning to rope in the future, the best plan could be to sell everything in your home country(like flat) and get a one way ticket to SEA. Nothing to lose anyway.

they will fuck you out of curiosity and so they can tell to their friends they fucked a black guy.

What kind of retard fucking shit is this? :feelskek:

I've heard of a "pity fuck", and we wouldn't even get that, but you have to be retarded to think a low tier black male would get a "curiosity fuck"

If you aren't tall (which is most blackcels), they aren't going to think you have a big dick, and that's the only thing women are "curious" about when it comes to black men, and I don't have more than 5 inches in dick so the moment clothes come off she isn't going to fuck anyways

I hope you are joking, something like this should only be said as sarcasm

The cross-race effect is the only exception to the lookspill because unless they've had lifelong exposure to faces of a certain race it is virtually impossible for members of other races to accurately evaluate the attractiveness of faces of said race. In other words: to a non-black person who did not grow up with blacks almost all blacks will look the same, regardless of facial attractiveness. Same with Asians, whites, curries etc.

This is why 2/10 whites can go to Asia and Asia noodles think he looks like Chris Hemsworth. This is why blacks can go to EE and slav whores think he's Michael Jordan.

However, this only works for races who have a positive public perception. Whites are obviously the greatest benefactors of this since they are worshipped everywhere. But blacks can also benefit by passing as rappers or athletes. Even Asians can benefit albeit only with the small minority of non-Asian Kpop fangirls.

In general, if you're not white or black, the cross-race effect works against you: if you're Arab women will associate you with terrorists, if you're Indian with streetshitters and if you're Asian with small-dicked wimps. Even actual good-looking ethnics get this failo effect just like ugly whites and black get their race halo.

One thing to keep in mind is that this only works with women of other races. Women of your own race can still see you're ugly even if you convinced noodles in Thailand you're some kind of slayer. That's why sexpats generally avoid women of their own race like the plague.
I've been saying this forever. Whites do not mog ethnics physically. It's the status associated with their race that makes them mog other races.

Cliffs: if you’re not white or black, It never began

This is 100% cope. For this to even remotely work you'd need to be at least 6'3", with a 7/10 face. You watch too much BLACKED my guy.

First time I read about that effect

I’m pretty sure I’d get the shit mogged out of me there too :cryfeels:

Whites still have it easier regardless. Not too much but...
Index

This is why 2/10 whites can go to Asia and Asia noodles think he looks like Chris Hemsworth

This explains a lot. I'm bored as hell with the quarantine, so I started to watched The cucked Witcher on Netflix. I was discussing with a noodle from Japan how Henry Cavill is too bulky for the role, as opposed to the lean Geralt in the game series.

The noodle told me : "No, Henry is good, he looks like you". I had a huge WTF moment, but she was actually serious. Literally the only thing I have in common with him is race...

I thought she was just dumb, but the OP may explain things.
I also grew up in a fully white city and never saw a black person before I was 11. However I still find black females unattractive as fuck...

Just be Tyrone works

When the coping is too strong

I tried Tinder in SEA as a white guy with the passport and it didn't work. Granted I am Italian, but I have pale skin. So it may be more complex than you think. I'm also not a truecel and just a standard incel.

And white people are naturally distinctive encompassing many different phenotypes and coloring. You can also say similar of blacks with being mixed as well.

Everyone looking the same within an ethnicity is an ethnic feature not a white feature.

Last edited:
theyre so used to idealizing something, that even someone that remotely resembles it has a very good opportunity and the flaws can be overlooked