Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The creator of the MMR vaccine was ethnically Jewish and was a fan of confirmed satanist charles darwin

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
His name was Maurice Hillman. I hate him so much for what he did to me. Not only did he give me autism, but my other neurological disability I have told some here about is also another side affect of the MMR vaccine. My hatred of the international Jews is justified. I do not care what the faggots here, or my kike ancestors (on my dads side) have to say. Jewish supremacy and their demonic behaviour MUST come to an end. They must be deported and banned from Europe. I hate them all so much...

And no, I do not count as Jewish in the eyes of the Jewish community because my mother was not Jewish. I'd only be able to garner the title of "honourary Jew" in certain denominations of Judaism, but those are rare.

You know what to do, boyyo.

eric cartman kyle GIF by South Park

I’ve heard you randomly pass out? + autism too that’s brutal. The jews and their lies. Woe to them

M8 I sense a real inferiority complex with you. If you really research who's in charge of the world it is rich people on general, sure there are a lot of rich jews and yes they are overrepresented, however correlation doesn't mean causation.

Just look at how the liberal elites hate Israel and love Muslims. Ireland is a perfect example of that.

Anyhow vaccines don't cause autism. I suspect that I have some sort of autism (they used to call autistic people retarded back in the day), even though my mom didn't get me half of the legally obligatory shots. I still turned autistic because of external factors like the fact that my mom was a controlling bitch.

It’s not your fault 99% of what happened to you was out of your control. Everything snowballed into you registering on .is and being apart of our community. Everything is predetermined deep down. You can take different routes but end up in the same destinations. If there is a god then may he have mercy on all of us

M8 I sense a real inferiority complex with you. If you really research who's in charge of the world it is rich people on general, sure there are a lot of rich jews and yes they are overrepresented, however correlation doesn't mean causation.

Just look at how the liberal elites hate Israel and love Muslims. Ireland is a perfect example of that.

Anyhow vaccines don't cause autism. I suspect that I have some sort of autism (they used to call autistic people retarded back in the day), even though my mom didn't get me half of the legally obligatory shots. I still turned autistic because of external factors like the fact that my mom was a controlling bitch.
If you did any research beyond what cuckolded leftist and George Soros presented you would not be so retarded as to believe they don't cause autism.

If your mother was on jewpills like SSRIs that could’ve also caused your autism. That’s a whole rabbit hole unto itself. Prenatal stress from SSRIs and other things is an incel factory

If your mother was on jewpills like SSRIs that could’ve also caused your autism. That’s a whole rabbit hole unto itself. Prenatal stress from SSRIs and other things is an incel factory
She told me she was hesitant about me getting the MMR vaccine, as it was 2004 when I got it, and at the time, it was all over the news that the MMR was causing autism. Of course, Jews "disproved" such a claim, but they can only keep up their filthy lies for so long. She still supports vaccines but she does admit the MMR gave me autism and my other condition

She told me she was hesitant about me getting the MMR vaccine, as it was 2004 when I got it, and at the time, it was all over the news that the MMR was causing autism. Of course, Jews "disproved" such a claim, but they can only keep up their filthy lies for so long. She still supports vaccines but she does admit the MMR gave me autism and my other condition
Pattern recognition = anti semitism :feelshaha: But for real though, your entire future could’ve been different if you never got it imagine.

Pattern recognition = anti semitism :feelshaha: But for real though, your entire future could’ve been different if you never got it imagine.
I'd have a higher IQ, be less anxious, have a normal voice, make normal body language and would have a lasting job

If you did any research beyond what cuckolded leftist and George Soros presented you would not be so retarded as to believe they don't cause autism.
Vaccines do have side effects, however autism is rather genetic and environmental. The link between vaccines and autism has never been proven in a peer reviewed scientific study. Now I understand your predicament, you are a christian guy in a country ruled by the woke mob, you are naturally predisposed to be skeptical of the scientific method (I am also skeptical of it because ethics, morality and generic human corruption play a role in the decision making process) however regarding the medical sector this tends to not happen as often as say in the social sciences.

And it goes without saying that my personal story has made me believe that vaccines aren't that bad. Anyhow I won't be able to change your mind nor will you be able to change mine. I've said what needs to be said.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back