Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “The crab bucket”? Where I’m from we call it empathy

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
(Inspired by @Wizardmaxxer)
Everytime I debate a normie (especially the inceltears crowd) they bring up the crab bucket argument the examples they give are just… empathy:

“Well you’ll tell an ugly guy hes ugly and can’t get a girlfriend!” No we place ourselves in his shoes to try and understand his struggles then we come to a conclusion together.

“You don’t talk about improving!” Right because this isn’t a self help group. It’s a place for people to share their trauma and work to overcome it . It’s a place for lonely people to have a community. And no those cherrypicked gray posts that are violent don’t disprove this, people with mental health issues tend to have violent thoughts, this place exists to help them express their thoughts in a healthy way rather than a negative way (irl)
IMG 8493

Proof that .is is a support group. This is LITERALLY just the top 4 posts coming up rn. It is completely unbiased . Unlike your cherry picking.

Also about the improvement, even when I was redpilled and focused on improvement you still called me a incel and criticised me . You genuinely can’t win with these people.

“Why not go therapy?” Therapists aren’t Omniscient beings, sometimes you need people with similar experiences to yours. Therapy Isn’t a one size fits all solution like you present it, for a lot of people it doesn’t work.

Thanks for reading. Love you all (in a brotherly manner + no homo)

Everytime I debate a normie (especially the inceltears crowd) they bring up the crab bucket argument the examples they give are just… empathy:

“Well you’ll tell an ugly guy hes ugly and can’t get a girlfriend!” No we place ourselves in his shoes to try and understand his struggles then we come to a conclusion together.

“You don’t talk about improving!” Right because this isn’t a self help group. It’s a place for people to share their trauma and work to overcome it . It’s a place for lonely people to have a community. And no those cherrypicked gray posts that are violent don’t disprove this, people with mental health issues tend to have violent thoughts, this place exists to help them express their thoughts in a healthy way rather than a negative way (irl) View attachment 1272607
Proof that .is is a support group. This is LITERALLY just the top 4 posts coming up rn. It is completely unbiased . Unlike your cherry picking.

Also about the improvement, even when I was redpilled and focused on improvement you still called me a incel and criticised me . You genuinely can’t win with these people.

“Why not go therapy?” Therapists aren’t Omniscient beings, sometimes you need people with similar experiences to yours. Therapy Isn’t a one size fits all solution like you present it, for a lot of people it doesn’t work.

Even the advice you get here is genuinely helpful and lifefuel. The normie advice i tried in real life always left me scarred for life.

Even the advice you get here is genuinely helpful and lifefuel. The normie advice i tried in real life always left me scarred for life.
Exactly. This place makes me happy.

Normies don’t understand, one man’s utopia is everyone else’s dystopia. The normies live in a world built for them, we live in a world built against us

Exactly. This place makes me happy.

Normies don’t understand, one man’s utopia is everyone else’s dystopia. The normies live in a world built for them, we live in a world built against us
Exactly and these people that live in the dystopia have seen the world for what it genuinely is. Their advice, just like the oldschool r/redpill advice is genuinely good. Like if everyone was to follow their advice everyone will have a good result. In terms of normie advice, we will always suffer from taking it. E.g: ‘just be confident’ or ‘just be kind’.

Exactly and these people that live in the dystopia have seen the world for what it genuinely is. Their advice, just like the oldschool r/redpill advice is genuinely good. Like if everyone was to follow their advice everyone will have a good result. In terms of normie advice, we will always suffer from taking it. E.g: ‘just be confident’ or ‘just be kind’.
Yep agree.

I think the 1 size fits all solutions need to stop. Personality might be important for a HTN but not a trucel. Working might work for a MTN but not Chad. The whitepill might be good for a incel but not a normie

absolute trvth good to see ur back too btw back when i lurked ur posts were always bangers

I use this forum as a place to vent. I have nowhere in society to vent all my anger onto. And so that’s why I speak what I mean and get get my anger out in words

“You don’t talk about improving!” Right because this isn’t a self help group. It’s a place for people to share their trauma and work to overcome it . It’s a place for lonely people to have a community. And no those cherrypicked gray posts that are violent don’t disprove this, people with mental health issues tend to have violent thoughts, this place exists to help them express their thoughts in a healthy way rather than a negative way (irl) View attachment 1272607

I hate most users on this forum and would gladly genociding most males so I can have all the girls