Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Covid-19 virus proves that there will never be any social revolution yet alone any "beta uprising"...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This is the closest we will ever get to any mass panic/hysteria/time for realistic social change without full societal collapse yet the average fucking midling normie is perfectly content collecting their "Trump Bux" and staying inside binging netflix and playing animal crossing for days. Noam Chompsky was right, manufactured consent is real and bread an roses has subdued our Western populations into the consumerist machines that they are. There are now millions that are unemployed from the virus in America, NYC where I am is literally in pandemic mode (streets empty, everyone wearing masks and gloves, not talking) and yet people are acting as though this is just a hiccup and to act optimistically. This would have been the perfect time for social revolution in people realizing how disposable they really are and how most of their jobs are unimportant. THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. You are a tool for the elite class to get richer and alot of normies actually want the government to have more power in the premise of forced lockdowns during this fiasco. Im glad that this proved my theory in that the single cell is the only operant for change (Gravilo Princip, Brentant Tarrant, ER ffs!) Forget people who killed others. Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Isaac Newton, the individual introducing their ideas/actions/creations in the view of the public is now what I believe to be the only operant for any social/political/technological change. Social change comes from the individual/individuals and spreads outwardly to affect the sheep masses and their behaviors because of groupthink. This is lifefuel because it proves how an individual really can make a difference. Stop relying on any other incels to take action or start any "beta uprising" and create the change that you want to see in the world in any manner that you see fit. The corona virus only proves that normies do not have the capacity when in a group situation to rebel, it spreads outward through the individual.

Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Isaac Newton, the individual introducing their ideas/actions/creations in the view of the public is now what I believe to be the only operant for any social/political/technological change.

Two of these people technically strengthened the system in which we live that you are now calling a revolution against. As for those mass shooters I can't really believe you think they were agents for great change.

Assuming that you're talking about a violent revolution, which I can only assume you mean, that can only happen when the ruling class can't live in the old sysyem either, let alone the people below. There's still a lot of room for this system to move in. The American population isn't exactly facing the actual bad end of these workings, also. So of course they wouldn't be agents for change. This is the real reason "revolution" hasn't happened yet, not because everyone's been tricked by the elites or whatever.

I feel like the beta uprising has to happen on a personal level. If all incels gathered and demanded a foid all normies chads and foids would hide and let military and coalition forces execute us. Our demands wouldnt bring much besides surface level agreements. Would like to see an attempt though, but never happening.

I don't get the logic of this post. How does the way normies are acting have anything to do with the likelihood of a beta uprising? I agree that a beta uprising will never happen but I cant see how you can connect this to coronavirus.

Two of these people technically strengthened the system in which we live that you are now calling a revolution against. As for those mass shooters I can't really believe you think they were agents for great change.

Assuming that you're talking about a violent revolution, which I can only assume you mean, that can only happen when the ruling class can't live in the old sysyem either, let alone the people below. There's still a lot of room for this system to move in. The American population isn't exactly facing the actual bad end of these workings, also. So of course they wouldn't be agents for change. This is the real reason "revolution" hasn't happened yet, not because everyone's been tricked by the elites or whatever.
I dont give a fuck about steve jobs or henry ford, I just used them as examples I didnt say they created GOOD or BAD change. And ofc the shooters caused mass change wtf are u on about? Gravilo Princip assassinated Franz Ferdinand sparking off ww1, and Brentant Tarrant even though less popular created a global discussion about the alt right and foreign immigration, caused gun restrictions in NZ, and even moques where I live were guarded by the police for days. The only reason u are here rn is literally because of Elliot Rodger. The American public IS FACING the actual bad end of these workings too thats what manufactured consent is. They think they have it good ecause they have a TV to wach and play shit on meanwhile they are being manipulated by the elite class. Revoution doesnt happen when the "ruling class can't live in the old sysyem either". Have u forgotten the Russian, French, Cambodian reolutions??? Revolutions happen when the elite class are at their comfiest AKA now in 2020.
I don't get the logic of this post. How does the way normies are acting have anything to do with the likelihood of a beta uprising? I agree that a beta uprising will never happen but I cant see how you can connect this to coronavirus.
Not just beta uprising, any uprising. People stay in their own little bubbles, we are no better than normies for this thats whay Im trying to get at. Change doesnt come in the form of a group collective, it starts with the individual first and then branches outward.

Last edited:
I dont give a fuck about steve jobs or henry ford, I just used them as examples I didnt say they created GOOD or BAD change. And ofc the shooters caused mass change wtf are u on about? Gravilo Princip assassinated Franz Ferdinand sparking off ww1, and Brentant Tarrant even though less popular created a global discussion about the alt right and foreign immigration, caused gun restrictions in NZ, and even moques where I live were guarded by the police for days. The only reason u are here rn is literally because of Elliot Rodger. The American public IS FACING the actual bad end of these workings too thats what manufactured consent is. They think they have it good ecause they have a TV to wach and play shit on meanwhile they are being manipulated by the elite class. Revoution doesnt happen when the "ruling class can't live in the old sysyem either". Have u forgotten the Russian, French, Cambodian reolutions??? Revolutions happen when the elite class are at their comfiest AKA now in 2020.

When I said that "the ruling class cannot live in the old system either" I didn't literally mean they have bad living standards. I was paraphrasing Lenin actually, so it's ironic you mention the Russian revolution which is more or less an example of what I'm talking about. It just means that the logic and profitability of the system cannot sustain itself.

But anyways the point I really want to make is this: America is more likely to have a reactionary movement than a revolutionary one, because Americans are losing privilege in this global system, and labor aristocracy (most of American population) isn't going to go away without a fight. That's really the major point.

Why would a beta uprising occur when social lockdown is the norm for many men anyway?
Chad and Stacy won't revolt as they can still fuck each other and believe things will go back to normal soon enough anyway.
There is still food and mass entertainment anyway.
Life is relatively easy in the West and things haven' t changed enough for anyone to care.
What would be the coherent unified reason for rebelling and a common plan for after be?

Beta uprising-cels are the Jehovah’s witnesses of this community.

There have been plenty of revolutions, foids make them all the time in favour of feminism. Why shouldn't men, who by all means are more capable, be able to do it?

I never expected a beta uprising tbh

nuclear winter or another ebola pandemic

Essentials are not home.

People's quality of life on average hasn't dropped enough for mass rage and revolution. Staying inside is still good enough for most normies and incels.

The idea of beta uprising is stupid. How is a less powerful and barely respected minority ever going to make an uprising without the support of others? This has never happened. What would we even want to achieve with a beta uprising? Even in nature there's no system that makes foids like men they see as subhuman. Seems like cope to me.

I feel like the beta uprising has to happen on a personal level. If all incels gathered and demanded a foid all normies chads and foids would hide and let military and coalition forces execute us. Our demands wouldnt bring much besides surface level agreements. Would like to see an attempt though, but never happening.
this. Everyone already sees us as violent terrorists and will not come to an agreement unless we use some kind of political figure to spread our ideas.

Tbh the beta uprising won't happen

True. It is like people have no hope. They have been conditioned to behave like nice dogs and they have been drugged by the consumerism and entertainment. Sadly I am also affected by these drugs. I am a hypocrite.

I just hope for a collapse not beta uprising

True. It is like people have no hope. They have been conditioned to behave like nice dogs and they have been drugged by the consumerism and entertainment. Sadly I am also affected by these drugs. I am a hypocrite.
We're all born into it, you didn't have a choice.

Your awareness of this is the first and most crucial step toward your recovery (if pursued).