Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The country with the ugliest foids is the country that has the highest amount of foids who think they're beautiful

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Foids need to cope too, I guess.
7hkfz6mwmxz31.jpg

curry women are the biggest copers i've seen in my life. By putting on 10 pounds of makeup they somehow think they're better then all curries and deserve only white chad

UK is accurate ngl

Even if they look horrible, they're foids so they get whatever they want

curry women are the biggest copers i've seen in my life. By putting on 10 pounds of makeup they somehow think they're better then all curries and deserve only white chad
for curry women, i usually only like the younger ones and ones that are sort of unconventionally attractive. They wear less makeup and even though they aren't as nice as some other races, i'd still smash.
And tbh the objectively ugliest race is Aboriginal

for curry women, i usually only like the younger ones and ones that are sort of unconventionally attractive. They wear less makeup and even though they aren't as nice as some other races, i'd still smash.
And tbh the objectively ugliest race is Aboriginal
Curry women often have body hair

That's funny! Lol.

96% , Embarrassing

Very good veggie cuisine in india I hear

Are the foids from your nation uglier than the ones from mine?
RTR3TS3T-1024x660.jpg
The latinas here , Many are below average , But it's ok i guess.

Those foids in the pic are ugly. Is that really how it is in your nation?

Curry women often have body hair
body hair isn't a turn off for me tbh. My standards have gone down that low just to cope with the idea of getting a girlfriend at all at this point

They are inbred religious fanatics with an iq lower than room temperature. They just fuck their cousins, pray, and smoke shisha.
Why don't you STEM maxx and leave? Also are you looksmaxxed? I know Egyptian Chaddams, they are lighter skinned but not white, and they have good lives

It actually makes sense if you think about it. The women who are indoctrined to think they are beautiful as they are won't focus on adopting habits to improve themselves such as grooming/dieting/exercising.

Why are curries so delusional?

I want to go up to a woman and tell her how ugly she is

the average turk foid literally has god complex i am not even exaggerating they are middle eastern subhumans who are obsessed with looking like western people.

Jfl where did you get that from?

Long over for all 500 million currycels

British people are self deprecating. That is our only redeeming quality.

The latinas here , Many are below average , But it's ok i guess.

Those foids in the pic are ugly. Is that really how it is in your nation?
That picture doesnt even do justice IMO the average Egyptian women is uglier and fatter then most in that picture. @tehgymcel420
can vouch.

That picture doesnt even do justice IMO the average Egyptian women is uglier and fatter then most in that picture. @tehgymcel420
can vouch.
How do poor third world Egyptian foids manage to get so fat?

Why are curries so delusional?
*currywhores.
Most currymen are pragmatic in life and doesn't cope with anything other than shecklemaxxing as they know its the only way to guarantee passing on their soophoomaan genes as longas curryy society remains traditional

Major cope.

Deep inside curry holes know they’re hairy and gross (Tbh im not familiar with Turkish foids so I can’t say much, but the region isn’t know for beauties)
Slightly off topic but a worthy comparison : It’s like the survey about national pride...Germans and Japanese are among the people least proud of their nationality, despite their successes. The proudest? Puerto Rico. The island is not even a nation and they have not produced jack shit to be proud of (and I say this as a half Puerto Rican)

Cope

I seriously feel bad for all male indians. Its fucking hypergamy central over there.

maybe it's me but i think russian whores are attractive

maybe it's me but i think russian whores are attractive
I've been to Russia. Bunch of generic, insipid-looking whores with too much fakeup all thinking they're beautiful.

I want to go up to a woman and tell her how ugly she is

All incels should do this to unattractive women who strut around like they're Queens of the Universe. If they predictably respond by pointing out how ugly we are, we can just say "it takes one to know one!"