Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The correct way to deal with NT bullies

If you do this you will get the Cops on your Ass. And the bullying just continues. There is no justice , there is just evil disguised by Morals and Law , so you cant completely act out @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Edmund_Kemper

If you do this you will get the Cops on your Ass. And the bullying just continues. There is no justice , there is just evil disguised by Morals and Law , so you cant completely act out @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Edmund_Kemper
He’s a dirty cop himself :smonk:

Agreed
In nature if you dare to piss an animal off they will 100% fight back no matter how big or small. In human soyciety however, there's no way to effectively fight back against someone who isn't directly violating the law, unless you break the law yourself and get into trouble.

Instead of helping, the NPCs would rather defend these dickheads and pretend they are just on a phase or smth
''Teehee get over it inkwell, bullies grow mature too:soy:''

tbhtbh I'll never forgive myself for not taking propER action against these faggots in HS or even earlier (in GTA V with mods)

my good man

You are fucked either way with NT bully. Only thing you can do is ignore them

Am I the only person here who actually stood up to bullies? In middle school they never even dared to hit me or anything, they so much as poke me or steal my eraser and i fucking smack them or jab them in the gut. And if they try any stupid insults to annoy me I would roast the fuck out of them. I wasn't having any of it.

Hi.

This world is a superficial cesspool, nothing suprises me anymore really.
IRL the dude would go to jail for assault. And guess what? The bully is young chad - do you think he really cares? He will be swimming in JB puss for most of his school years. Even if he stops bullying truecels, females will reward him for his good face and dark triad traits.

IRL the dude would go to jail for assault. And guess what? The bully is young chad - do you think he really cares? He will be swimming in JB puss for most of his school years. Even if he stops bullying truecels, females will reward him for his good face and dark triad traits.
If you do something based as this as a truecel, you'll be seen as a weirdo who's overly aggresive. Worst case you're put on a mental facility JFL, this life is really something else. Too fucked to even consider

And cops won’t be nice to autists either

I was never bullied, but my father told me the story of how he got rid of his bully and advised me to do the same if I ever need to: Basically he walked behind the bully in class while the teacher was gone and one of the chairs with all his might on the bully's back. Never again was he bullied.

This inspired me to buy some knucks

View: https://youtu.be/JHOGs5x90PU&t=3m1s

If only the world was a fair place, this is how everyone would be allowed to take out the trash against evil bullying norm scum. :feelsbadman:

Side note: One of the worst shows ever made. Season 2 of True Detective.They tried to recreate the spontaneous success of the first season so badly that all that actors tried to behave like Mathew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, and it came out as total shit.

I was never bullied, but my father told me the story of how he got rid of his bully and advised me to do the same if I ever need to: Basically he walked behind the bully in class while the teacher was gone and one of the chairs with all his might on the bully's back. Never again was he bullied.

Lol your father was literally the main character of Moonlight

View: https://youtu.be/fVAbPyJyraQ

In hindsight, I should've probably made a metsubushi with drano and threw it at my HS bully's face... or made a waterbottle bomb... He wouldn't ever get the pussy if he has a fucked up face.

Why didn't I think of that? WHYYYY?!

In hindsight, I should've probably made a metsubushi with drano and threw it at my HS bully's face... or made a waterbottle bomb... He wouldn't ever get the pussy if he has a fucked up face.

Why didn't I think of that? WHYYYY?