Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The corona virus is a blessing in disguise

K3MP3R

K3MP3R

Banned
-
I am loving all the chaos that's being cause by covid19 and it's only going to get worse. Here's my list of reasons why i think covid19 is awesome

1. Some normies, Chads and Staceys are dying
    • Not much else needs to be said about this​

2. Some normies, chads and Staceys are getting a lot less sex or maybe even none
    • Unfortunately couples that live together are probably fine and having a lot more sex than ever, however anyone that doesn't have a girlfriend or fwb and usually picks up foids at the bar or anywhere else in public probably won't be able to get laid for a while. He will finally get to experience what we have to. He will finally be sexually starved like we have been our whole lives. The same goes for sluts that go for random hookups. Even some guys that have a gf or a fbw can't have sex. I saw a comment from some IT slut complaining about not being able to be with her boyfriend because he has to self quarantine because he was around someone that was infected. We're going to be seeing couples that don't live together not being able to trust each other as well. It's brilliant​

3. Whores can't make money
    • Whores will be unable to make money using their used up holes, some might even starve. They have no real world skills because they have been relying on their holes to get then through life so they will be unprepared for what's to come. They can't even become e-whores because of market saturation which will only become worse if a lot more whores are trying to transition to becoming e-whores. Also most of the dumb simps that would pay e-whores already have favourites they already go to, so any newcomers would struggle to make any decent amount of money. Some whores that are desperate enough to still see clients will probably catch the virus and hopefully die.​

4. No more social gatherings
    • Quite frankly i hate it when people are out having fun, socializing and hooking up whilst i'm stuck inside unable to do any of that. Especially if i know the people. Now that people are being told to avoid social gatherings, no more going to parties, bars etc. Most normies will be just like me, especially if they live alone. I was never really a social person anyway before all this, so this doesn't affect me much.It's like nothing has changed for me at all. JFL at the people that love being social, love talking to people and love being around people but can't really do that too much right now​
That's all i have for now, if anyone has anymore to add please share your reasons as to why the corona virus is a good thing for you

Last edited:
Lifefuel indeed, blessed be thy name corona Chan, blessed be thy glorious name

And the economy could tank.

Coronachan hasn't changed anything for me so far and there are almost 15.000 cases in my country :feelsrope:

@Edmund_Kemper who is this guy?

Most of your points are false, so your entire premise is off.
Online dating is more popular now, making it even harder for ugly men.
Sex havers are having more sex than ever, there is nothing else for them to do.

Incels lose again, like ALWAYS

Where it doesn't affect me or family personally than its God's wrath on the trash we see today. Of course they'll be collateral but that's to be expected I suppose.

why did you steal my username?

Cope.
It only kills boomers and ppl with a weak immune system like kids and trucels.
Also chad and stacey will continue to bang despite the world falling apart.

Where it doesn't affect me or family personally than its God's wrath on the trash we see today. Of course they'll be collateral but that's to be expected I suppose.
"God" JFL. How can you believe in God when you are an incel.

How is it lifefuel it will eventually get to you. I don’t know about you but I’m not ready to die a slow and painful death especially when the hospitals are in crisis and they won’t even take you.

No i wasn't copying @Edmund_Kemper , i didn't even know his account existed when i created mine. It's just a fucking name grow up
lmao calm down bro

why did you steal my username?
I didn't steal your name. I didn't even know you existed when i signed up. Also all i have is his last name. It's not exactly similar enough to warrant being excused of stealing your name

Well i'm getting annoyed with people giving me shit about it
@BraincelsRefugee thinks you're another account of mine

I'm playing Tom Clancy Splinter Cell tbh.

Quarantined.

Not worried about food.
Not worried about exams.
Not worried about dying.

I don't give a fuck about the people around me (especially the foids), and hope it wipes out every black person on this planet.

Chads and Stacies are not dying but normies are. Jfl.