Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The coping on r/short...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Is basically a circlejerk of 5'4 guys telling eachother they're all good and that being tall is overrated and the 4'7 girls will say "I've dated short men but my husband is 6'1 tee-hee". Why don't these guys just come over here already?

"there are girls who genuinely like short guys i swear it's not cope you just need to find them :feels:"

The bigger the mog, harder the cope

They're just delusional

They won`t come here because they are still in denial about the facts of the Blackpill

Normies just can't digest negative hard shit doesn't mean they can't work hard, they can't just watch their entire world view get destroyed, their dreams burn and what not, coping is very neccessary for them, this feel good naive worldview is what essentially makes you a normie, they follow the norms and the norms according to popular concensus is every cock has a pussy to its name on this planet which is fake asf