Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Coping Is Too Strong On This Forum

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This forum is full of copers sometimes I think I am reading r/redpill. I saw one post of a guy saying he is going to get surgeries to looksmax to male model tier. So you guys really believe that looksmaxing crap? Show me one incel guy that did looksmaxing surgeries and looked like a male model lol. Then you have teenage mentalcels like Twisted who thinks he can take HGH and grow three inches at age 18. This guy is delusional he's a manlet and will be a manlet until the day he dies. I told him to go to Asia where manlets like him belong. Then you have the white copers who think ethnics are taking their precious white women lol. Let me tell you something it is white males that actually benefit the most from IR dating. Why do you think they are dating ethnics in the first place? They would be hopelessly incel if it was only white women available for them to date. The only reason they can get a date is because of their race. You guys need to stop coping and accept the reality. It's over for you guys.

Sounds like you're coping.

Looksmaxing is not coping. You can't really call yourself incel until you have tried everything

It’s not over for the fucking mentalcels faggots. They will ascend and we will rot.

_incelinside said:
Looksmaxing is not coping. You can't really call yourself incel until you have tried everything
I can become a male model if I do surgeries? Who would've thought

NeverSubmit said:
I can become a male model if I do surgeries? Who would've thought

Male model?  no. Ascend and escape incel hell? Maybe.  You don't know unless you've tried