Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The cop that shot the sheboon is innocent

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
She charged him while carrying a pot of hot boiling water. Wtf was he supposed to do? That's a potentially life threatening situation that could end in your face being permanently disfigured. Yet this sheboon is the victim because she's black. Where's this media coverage for the dozens upon dozens of white kids killed in the last year from black brutality?https://www.dailyveracity.com/2023/...-death-by-allegedly-over-a-dozen-black-teens/
This happened multiple times and was ignored
Where's the media coverage for the above average percentage of crime they commit?
Where's the media coverage for a black guy rapping two white toddlers and getting only 100 days in jail or for the laws in Canada that give black people less time because they're "systemically oppressed."

I'm sick of all this. Visit any major city and I garantee you if you're in it for more than a year you will have problems with criminals and none of them will be white. White and Asian peoples are being systemically oppressed in these urban areas because now the system favors their oppressor. Enough is enough. This is ridiculous

j/news wont touch this

Media

NOPE. They'll pretend like the majority of blacks are innocent and don't hurt nobody when statistically the majority but not all of them are dangerous. Sure, there's some ones that aren't brutes but they get cast out of the community for being civilized and called uncle toms.

NOPE. They'll pretend like the majority of blacks are innocent and don't hurt nobody when statistically the majority but not all of them are dangerous. Sure, there's some ones that aren't brutes but they get cast out of the community for being civilized and called uncle toms.
They literally use white as an insult to blacks who act civilized, so glad i'm not born into black crackhouse in compton.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/HFun2GydGyU?si=o1WJo2REThbKCPzg

If you watch the whole video its clear they went into her house for no reason tho.

And they started asking extra questions for no reason too.

They couls have left after they found noone outside.

Shes definately mentally ill to tell the cop "cleasing the devil" or whatever while charging at him with a pot of boiling water. But they could have also not entered her house in the first place.

Trump is a jew and hes a liar

He deported less immagrants than OBAMA

Which is literally a nigger

View: https://youtu.be/HFun2GydGyU?si=o1WJo2REThbKCPzg

If you watch the whole video its clear they went into her house for no reason tho.

And they started asking extra questions for no reason too.

They couls have left after they found noone outside.

Shes definately mentally ill to tell the cop "cleasing the devil" or whatever while charging at him with a pot of boiling water. But they could have also not entered her house in the first place.

She got what was coming to her

Like I said, the bitch should’ve put down the pot :feelskek: