Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the cool kids never accepted me

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
when I was in school the fucking cool kids never accepted me! I'm not even joking, they didn't accept me for a fucking damn second

there was this group of cool kids with sunglasses all the day in HS, I wanted to be accepted by them at every cost

I did everything I could but with no results:

- I did Fortnite dances, very cool and edgy

- I started to wear sunglasses also at night, in fact I didn't see nothing and I
slammed my face every hour against walls

- I told them everytime cool jokes, also about the weather

but nothing, in fact every hour when I was in school I hated them even more, every hour my hate for them increased, every hour even more, and more, and more

I asked to the teachers often to go to the bathroom of the school, in which I punched the wall, pissed out of the toilet, and said at myself that I will brutally kill all of them in Minecraft, of course I didn't, I'm not promoting violence, and I will never commit acts of violence in the future

when I was in school the fucking cool kids never accepted me! I'm not even joking, they didn't accept me for a fucking damn second

there was this group of cool kids with sunglasses all the day in HS, I wanted to be accepted by them at every cost

I did everything I could but with no results:

- I did Fortnite dances, very cool and edgy

- I started to wear sunglasses also at night, in fact I didn't see nothing and I
slammed my face every hour against walls

- I told them everytime cool jokes, also about the weather

but nothing, in fact every hour when I was in school I hated them even more, every hour my hate for them increased, every hour even more, and more, and more

I asked to the teachers often to go to the bathroom of the school, in which I punched the wall, pissed out of the toilet, and said at myself that I will brutally kill all of them in Minecraft, of course I didn't, I'm not promoting violence, and I will never commit acts of violence in the future
You are now accepted among us coolcel:feelzez::feelsautistic:

Fortnite dances

Cringe

I'm very ugly and permavirgin so I'm very popular here
Honestly fuck those arrogant assholes,you sound really cool judging by what you did:feelsautistic:I read your posts ,they are very based:feelsokman:,long time lurker

E
Honestly fuck those arrogant assholes,you sound really cool judging by what you did:feelsautistic:I read your posts ,they are very based:feelsokman:,long time lurker
except the part about wearing sunglasses at night,thats the most hilariously retarded shit I have heard:lul::lul:have you considered jestermaxxing?you sound like you'd be fun to be with

Take the entertainment pill:

Brothas

so what? that's normal. try being me and absolutely no one accepts you

except the part about wearing sunglasses at night,thats the most hilariously retarded shit I have heard:lul::lul:have you considered jestermaxxing?you sound like you'd be fun to be with
good advice, but I don't think this would be useful to get foids, considering my face and height

good advice, but I don't think this would be useful to get foids, considering my face and height
If you don't mind,what are your stats?if you don't want to share thats fine

Wait a min,I just realised you have over 25000 posts in 21 days,holy shit :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

In my youth I used to try to be accepted. Now I’m a renegade and don’t conform at all and am accepted by no one not even myself