Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Constant Gaslighting is What Makes Me Want to rope

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Not only do we have to deal with constant harassment, then we can’t say anything because we have a negative attitude and “you are your own worst enemy”. I’m not the one who laughed at me, called me a fsggot creep. Called ugly, didn’t get invited to parties. Want to eat at Applebee’s alone. I’m so fucking sick of it. Having to see all these normies at work all the time with their whore slut girlfriends, who post all night about fing chads. Then give me dirty looks.

The gaslighting really is the worst. People would rather lie to themselves and to you than admit the truth because that makes them look bad.

The gaslighting really is the worst. People would rather lie to themselves and to you than admit the truth because that makes them look bad.
tbh it's all about self image these days, you see some foids posting charity bullshit in IG only to not give a fuck about oppressed people ever again

That's why I hate speaking with normies and my family, they all imply and say the same thing; That I'm somehow the problem and it wasn't because everyone else was an asshole to me. God forbid I mention life was decided the moment I was born.
Even if I followed their shitty advice it would just make me feel like shit and an absolute moron, which is way more toxic than simply admitting the truth.

Last edited:
Gas the gaslighters

You should switch to electric lights bro.

Their very popular these days.

No messy shit/methane harvesting required

In my day we’d just say lying

You should switch to electric lights bro.

Their very popular these days.

No messy shit/methane harvesting required
Master say's, "not shit... Energy!"

Yes. They lie about us as a way to lie about themselves. A normies life is one big lie; incels are sacrificed to maintain that lie

Not only do we have to deal with constant harassment, then we can’t say anything because we have a negative attitude and “you are your own worst enemy”. I’m not the one who laughed at me, called me a fsggot creep. Called ugly, didn’t get invited to parties. Want to eat at Applebee’s alone. I’m so fucking sick of it. Having to see all these normies at work all the time with their whore slut girlfriends, who post all night about fing chads. Then give me dirty looks.
yes same, they tell you its all in your head and shit.
i literally retreated to the point where i was just rotting witout saying a word for days on end
and they STILL came after me and gave me shit. You cant win.
sings sad aria from trash bin