Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The constant confusion of Cucktears and most of reddit

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
"You are inkel because of your shitty personality, if you were a decent human being, you wouldn't have all these problems"
And "Being nice to a woman doesn't entitle you to sex. She doesn't have to do nothing for you and if you are nice just to get sex, you aren't nice and they can feel it"
It's unbelievable how these specimens can say two entirely different things and be unaware of it. Make up your mind soys which one is it? If being nice to a woman doesn't guarantee me sex, than personality doesn't matter, than what matters? Is it looks?
Fucking idiots

Then they'll say try women like human being as if we're treating them like animals in real. Lol.

Men are leaving their female friends shocked and disgusted once they express romantic intent.

They'll say being nice is just the bare minimum to get your foot in the door.

The entire "personality" argument is some bullshit that can't ever be proven so it's easy to default to that when you have nothing to actually add in the face of all the lookism data we have. I'm sure they could probably whip out some raggedy ass social tests saying people would "prefer" someone with a pleasant personality vs looks if the choice was one or the other, but in practice it's not that black & white(Or maybe it is spoiler alert Chad wins lol).

It's an endless circle that cucks feed into thus they continue posting on reddit, continue orbiting females, and continue supporting feminism.

If being nice to a woman doesn't guarantee me sex, than personality doesn't matter, than what matters? Is it looks?
They just move the goalpost back and forth depending upon what's being said, as they don't have any actual arguments, they just want to laugh at us.

Funniest thing is that they are virgins themselves so by their logic, they have toxic personalities

They just move the goalposts every time.

Dont bother trying to reason with them.

I always laugh at that "treat women like human beings" shit. We treat women with respect and get shitted on but when Chad objectifies a foid it's just "having confidence".

Funniest thing is that they are virgins themselves so by their logic, they have toxic personalities
They think they are not good enough. Really, I've seen people there saying they are alone because they are not good enough, so they keep trying to be as good as possible and eventually they will succeed.
They'll say being nice is just the bare minimum to get your foot in the door.

The entire "personality" argument is some bullshit that can't ever be proven so it's easy to default to that when you have nothing to actually add in the face of all the lookism data we have. I'm sure they could probably whip out some raggedy ass social tests saying people would "prefer" someone with a pleasant personality vs looks if the choice was one or the other, but in practice it's not that black & white(Or maybe it is spoiler alert Chad wins lol).
OK, so going by this logic that being nice is the bare minimum (which I could agree with), but we are talking about getting a date, initiating something. Wtf am I supposed to do to get a fucking date? I'm being nice and friendly to her and from the date and up I'll be more. But wtf am I supposed to do more than just being nice? Buy her BMW? Buy her tickets to Curaçao? What's the logic seriously?

Last edited:
I always laugh at that "treat women like human beings" shit. We treat women with respect and get shitted on but when Chad objectifies a foid it's just "having confidence".

The next time some IncelTears cuck starts with the "hurr durr I'm a virgin but I'm not inkel" bullshit, I want to tell him exactly this, that by his own stupid logic he has a horrible personality, so he shouldn't even be expressing his worthless opinions on the Internet and instead just go to his mommy's basement and sit in a corner feeling awful about what a terrible human being he is.

The next time some IncelTears cuck starts with the "hurr durr I'm a virgin but I'm not inkel" bullshit, I want to tell him exactly this, that by his own stupid logic he has a horrible personality, so he shouldn't even be expressing his worthless opinions on the Internet and instead just go to his mommy's basement and sit in a corner feeling awful about what a terrible human being he is.
He will probably say "at least I'm not as bad as you are. I could find a gf in the future, you'll never be able to". They are beyond any type of salvation. There's no point in arguing with them. You can't possibly win