Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the concept of a beta uprising

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/03/19/why-polygamy-breeds-civil-war
we will have to fight for legalized polygamy. change divorce laws. etc: a lot of bullshit bluepill teachings will have to be corrected. basically the feminists are too selfish for their own good. they are so selfish to the point it's counterproductive for them. "muh man ignore jizz factory in Scandinavia."
if polygamy was the norm everyone would get what they want. (not right away though) it would be easier to upgrade for all women. and in time...eventually the NT normies that basically all they have going for them is they are tall, and have some fake money. they will eventually become redundant when even a basic bitch can be chad lites 4th wife. females get what they want, and eventually the NT normies who think they are something special because they are 6'1 (ooo ahhh) will want a beta uprising. the reason the beta uprising takes so long is because the basic normie is convinced he's not actually a faggot. how could he be? he's a totally acceptable guy right? he shouldn't have to be religious and stay in line, or go after a black hole like the underclass right? he's a respectable tall faggot. we should just unironically speed feminism up....like speed it up to the point were an NT's wife is just some other guys 4th or 5th wife. everyone would flock to SEA faster as well and decimate the little brown Asian's female cattle.
sometimes females get confused...they see a 6'1 incel, and forget it's an incel. polygamy could change that. honestly between losers chad females and normies….fuck normies every time. rats. if anything tall faggots are holding everyone back. then again maybe theirs a good reason it's not the case. already been tried im sure. it use to be like this in the ancient past but i can't be bothered to give examples. shit pyramid. so on and so forth. rich sheiks and every thing like that.

just legalize it. until then we'll have to settle for based minassians.
something else no one is talking about. holographic reality and false demographics.

it's reported that minassian killed 10 people. this is a lie. he killed 5 at most. boomers and men don't count. the other 5 were women of childbearing age. in the future the..."enemy combatants" will probably take that into account more than they do. no one cares if a man gets killed...it's literally called "manslaughter."
especially if he already had children...it changes nothing to remove him. he's not even there.
that's why lanza did what he did. minassian killed 10 supposedly (that's a lie.) lanza theoretically killed all those...and the ones they would have went on to create....lanza actually genocided people. people that would have been alive in 2120...aren't gonna be after that or 3100 for that matter...he actually removed real characters.
that's the beta uprising. deciding between polygamy or not, and which is better for "society"
that's the alien invasion. movie trope "don't shoot! i have a wife and kids!" exactly it's inconsequential. nobody would care.
lanza went after real characters. that's what scares people.

normies are just bloated incels tbh.
make the world a better place with polygamy:blackpill: :chad:

Last edited:
Beta uprising will never happen.

What my brocels don't realize is males are already ruined. We now have less testosterone than we ever did and more estrogen. Most men will become feminized and also bisexual/gay, we will let femoids rule the world.

Check out the Middle East ffs. Even they are becoming cucked. When you see fucking muslims becoming cuckslims, you can understand then it is truly over. Holes have won.

you forgot that minassian is a gift that keeps on giving. he wounded a bunch of sluts - they are now paralysed, cannot live without a carer, cannot wipe their own ass, can no longer work or breath without a machine. What is most gratifying is that he transformed these whores lives so they begin to understand life as a subhuman. A wounded whore who cannot work and lives the life of a disabled tard is better than a dead foid.

What my brocels don't realize is males are already ruined. We now have less testosterone than we ever did and more estrogen. Most men will become feminized and also bisexual/gay, we will let femoids rule the world.

Check out the Middle East ffs. Even they are becoming cucked. When you see fucking muslims becoming cuckslims, you can understand then it is truly over. Holes have won.

ya, i predict that most sexless dudes will 1) check out economically/not be very productive or 2) kill themselves

this whole thing is just in its infancy stages...

Why the fuck would betas want to fight for legalized polygamy? That's going to completely fuck us

you forgot that minassian is a gift that keeps on giving. he wounded a bunch of sluts - they are now paralysed, cannot live without a carer, cannot wipe their own ass, can no longer work or breath without a machine. What is most gratifying is that he transformed these whores lives so they begin to understand life as a subhuman. A wounded whore who cannot work and lives the life of a disabled tard is better than a dead foid.

yep. their is no answer. polygamy and you get a literal sudan beta uprising. no polygamy and you get minassian characters waiting around for the beta uprising.

now. if they would just make eggs a reasonable price.......
Unlike now? We're not fucked now?
EXACTLY. that's how you can tell who is larping. some dumb piece of shit NT normie wouldn't want this because he can BETA BUX A BLAND WHORE.

it's stupid. the women are confused about tall shit and it's so dumb :feelsmusic:
if i had to advise foids on how to be eugenicists. it's face. it's face everytime. but the foids are cowards so they look at the stupid shit pyramid. the normies are a plague.

It will happen eventually. As religion and the concept of marriage fades away, what's to stop Chads from having multiple long-time partners? Foid jealousy. But as cucking becomes the norm, foids will become used to sharing Chads and be happier doing than having a sub-8 husband and cheating on him.

and furthermore a good looking guy wouldn't settle for a bland whore or black hole as it is...that's for the tall faggot normie who has fake money. but...if polygamy were legalized. poof. now that's just chad lites 5th wife.
you're wrong incels. i'm a 6' 1 faggot and my foid doesn't realise literal kids are that big yet so you're wrong.

eventually the normies aren't going to be able to get away with being a black guy just because they are 6ft...or 6'1...or 6'2. eventually those faggots will have to be delt with.

holes are suppose to win that's fine. if holes didn't win their would be no progress and we would all be worse off except for maybe size which is stupid. yay 7ft tall barbarians and all the wome look that way too. no. the problem is how stupid the money game is. something decisive like full on technocratic theocracy were foids just crispr everything.

i just wonder if men will ever actually have reproductive rights similar to women. you know how they can just buy nordic sperm for cheap.
Unlike now? We're not fucked now?
normies go after foids with a shit fetish so they're fine now. but if polygamy kicked in enough. (if)
which I can't blame them tbh.
Literal beta uprising
these guys just need a hair c-

Last edited: