Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The composer of this music couldn't take it anymore and roped..

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Ngl I was expecting the title to be a pun about string instruments.

Very disappointed.

I don't think even I could stretch the concept of roping to cover music strings, maybe you know better.

Anyway there's more examples like this of people making upbeat uplifting music, being positive, trying to channel all this positive energy, and the world comes in with enough negativity to just tear through all that, break through all the barriers and cause them enoug pain to make them consider suicide, we live in some fucked up times.

Never really dabled into drum n bass but that song was dope. Shame he died.

Never really dabled into drum n bass but that song was dope. Shame he died.
Apex has a lot of dope songs despite being kind of indie/lone wolf composer, gives the feeling of being an underachiever and underrated. It's a shame he's gone.

Apex has a lot of dope songs despite being kind of indie/lone wolf composer, gives the feeling of being an underachiever and underrated. It's a shame he's gone.

Know any more cool drum n bass producers? One of my friends was really into drum n bass and he kept showing me songs but back then I didn't really mind much. Now I feel like checking it out.

Know any more cool drum n bass producers? One of my friends was really into drum n bass and he kept showing me songs but back then I didn't really mind much. Now I feel like checking it out.
Definitely check out Photek and Goldie, their best stuff was made in the 90s.