Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The complete guide to troll foids online. ldarcels, neetcels, boredcels - GTFIH.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
preview:
as we all know, catfishing is nice. but theres some cons to do it on dating apps:
1. security - now alot ask for phone numbers or selfies just to get in the app.
2. alot of the foids are very suspicious there and wants number.
3. also its getting boring.

so ive been doing it a bit different for the last 2 days - i used a fake FB, and wasnt aiming for an actual date.

STEP 1 - get a nice reliable FB profile.
1. email - mail.com is pretty good.
2. sign to fb with a regular name and shit. put in the bio stuff like school and job etc, all from the same country u want your "Chad" to be.
3. pics - not from google. tbh just go to a famous random bodybuilder profile on insta and look in the comments for chads with less than 50K followers.
4. change in the settings EVERYTHING to private - friends list ( u dont want them to see u have 0) all pics (if they see u got 0 likes it will look bad), EVERYTHING.
make the profile look the BEST you can. share some BS stuff every day or two and open it for public.

STEP 2 - where to catfish?
i used 2 targets so far:
1. fb sales groups where people just sell stuff like ps4 or car or phone w/e.
2. backpackers groups. mostly europe (alot of the foids there are stupid american thots.)

why i go for those groups? because there, people doesnt suspicious you are fake or something. its not like in dating apps. they assume they 100000% talk to the real person in the profile.
its E A S Y AF.

in the sellers groups - just look for a foid that selling something and talk to her. make it look real. set up a date and location (not at her house, u want her to go long distance) and just block her when the time arrives lmao. a whore in london waited 20-30 minutes for me with her ipad.

in the backpackers groups (i think they are the best ones) - alot of people there post shit like "any1 want to grab beer in barcelona?". just look for a foid and set up a 'date'. i only did it once so far but it was so E A S Y. most of them got only their phone so they cant search you too hard or check ur profile too much.
set up a location and date and just dont go lmao. a whore in some shitty city in romania waited for me in a bar for 30+ minutes and it was around 20 minutes train from her hotel.

its EASY AF. i will think about more ideas soon. sadly i need to open a new FB cuz the fake one got blocked - and here is the most important point!!!! DO NOT LOG TO YOUR REAL FB PROFILE AND UR FAKE ONE IN THE SAME TIME. doesnt matter if its in different browser. facebook WILL know it and will ask for phone number in ur fake FB (DO NOT GIVE.)

its legit a 20 minutes work before u can do it and its amazing.

those whores know we are catfishing in bumble tinder etc, but they will have no idea we will attack from a different place.

Great job OP will try it 100%

Great job OP will try it 100%
do it man. i know it sounds a bit much work but you have no idea how easy it is compared to catfishing on dating apps.

based catfishcel

This is honestly the only way to ruin these dating apps for women. They would have to be so polluted with fake accounts and fake dates they basically give up.

YOUR REAL FB PROFILE
jfl @having fb as an incel. delete that shit.

I used that trash for 6-7 years and had 100-200 "friends"
All those years I didn't get a single message from anyone. The only times people chatted with me was when I initiated the conversation.
If you have a trash FACE you shouldn't use FACEbook. took me way too long to figure that out tbhtbh.

Post screenshots if you can, that is fucking hilarious :feelsmega::giga: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsokman:

Post screenshots if you can, that is fucking hilarious :feelsmega::giga::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:
yep i wanted to but like i said i got blocked. ill post new ones after ill open a new profile

I'd do this if I wasn't a lazy fuck.

I might do that some day if I'm bored. Thank you for sharing. I have many evil ideas but I don't act on them because I'm a lazy coward. For example you can make fake nude pictures of a girl with photoshop and send them to her. And tell her that you're gonna leak those photos to everyone if she doesn't do what you say.

do it man. i know it sounds a bit much work but you have no idea how easy it is compared to catfishing on dating apps.
Won’t you get a bad rep in that group? She will tell everyone that this guy ditched me and then blocked me

Won’t you get a bad rep in that group? She will tell everyone that this guy ditched me and then blocked me
yes i got removed from one group. but idc theres TONS of them

I’ve legit thought of buying something relatively cheap off Facebook just to get a chance of a date. When messaging girls however they instead want to ship it to me or have her guy friend meet me instead (I’m that subhuman). Maybe I’ll use a male model and meet her and say “I’m trying to keep my professional life professional and that means no social media so I used a fake profile” then treat It like a normal date

PS. I will set up a fake profile and begin hitting up fb groups after work

Im gonna do this when i muster up the energy

Potent kekfuel for days