Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The common thread in my being rejected by femcels is that they only do it AFTER they see my picture.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The common thread in my being rejected by femcels is that they only do it AFTER they see my picture. There's something about seeing my pic that alerts them to my toxic personality. The last one who rejected me I found hot. She said she was 230lbs at 5'7. Femcels want you to be a FAKECEL not incel.

honk-honk-01.jpeg

This is ALL MY FAULT, BTW. I allowed myself to get bluepilled again. I thought: "maybe I can get a NAWALT". LOL. Fucking dumbass. We all cope from time to time, otherwise we rope.

I'm not even mad anymore. I am kicking myself for thinking that a femcel would have even SLIGHTLY lower "entry requirements" for a romantic interest. No, they still have an unreasonably high threshold below which they can't go.

It's not even women TRYING to be bitches. They just can't help it. Women seeking Chads/Tyrones out is the same as a young guy getting a boner for any girl. It's just how they are wired. In opposite directions, ofc. I think some women have TRIED to find me attractive, by giving me a chance, but in the back of their minds, they knew from as soon as they saw my face, that it would be over.

In the case of femcels, it's a fucking flowchart:

- I am talking with them fine online.

- I show them my pic.

- They expected me to be a fakecel Tyrone, but instead I am a legit incel. The fake platitudes start: "You're not THAT bad-looking. You look normal". None of these lies even matter cuz they don't want NORMAL, they want HOT. And "normal" to women just means "No Treacher-Collins". It doesn't mean "dateworthy".

- They are online lesser and lesser.

- They stop coming online. e.g. I am blocked.

Lesson: Don't waste time talking to femcels unless you are at least a 6/10. I don't care if you are talking to a "Stacey-femcel" or a subhuman-femcel: the same rule applies. Femcels' standards are the same as any other woman's. If you can't get a gf, you probably can't get a femcel either.

Or if you do talk to them, enjoy it up to the point where you exchange pictures, then realize it will be over at that point if you're sub 6.

I can't believe I allowed myself to get bluepilled once again.

the pic you probably sent them is pretty old though, didn't you have jaw surgery? send them a new one.

u have so many pics with females

the pic you probably sent them is pretty old though, didn't you have jaw surgery? send them a new one.

I am having jaw surgery soon. The pic I sent is post blepharoplasty though. Anyway, thanks for coping on my behalf. I am just INCEL. If I could show women pics and they STAY interested, then I wouldn't need to post on incel forums.

Ironic. If I were the type of man who could show my face to femcels and they be interested, I wouldn't need to resort to femcels in the first place.
u have so many pics with females

Yet when I post a pic of that ugly, bespectacled manlet with the gymcel body and the cute JB gf hugging him, incels be like: "that's probably his cousin".

Yet when I post a pic of that ugly, bespectacled manlet with the gymcel body and the cute JB gf hugging him, incels be like: "that's probably his cousin".
this one?

Face and LMS, you fucking coping subhuman know your place. You only exist to support natures Chosen Children which is Chad and his endless harem of women. You were crafted to SERVE the genetic elite*. What is this coping trying to slide into some femcels DMS and trying to cheat Nature. WOMEN are for the Genetic Elite, you are merely a worthless worker drone programed for one purpose only and thats to provide the beehive with honey.

Last edited:

yaaaaas king, that one
Face and LMS, you fucking coping subhuman know your place. You only exist to support natures Chosen Children which is Chad and his endless harem of women. You were crafted to SERVE the genetic white, what is this coping trying to slide into some femcels DMS and trying to cheat Nature. WOMEN are for the Genetic Elite, you are merely a worker drone to provide the beehive with honey.

brutal truth.

I am usually blackpilled but because I would prefer NOT to kill myself if I can help it, it seems that anytime a woman talks to me of her own free will, I make such a fucking meal of it and start to cope. "Maybe I don't have to rope yet, maybe I will luck out", etc. What a fucking retard.

BTW he mogs me hard. Compact midface, he has a CHIN, and decent lower third. Better eyearea, NW1, white, short philtrum, etc. OVER4ME

Last edited:
It's easy to manipulate photos and/or get good angles though no matter how ugly an incel is. The problem is IRL you'll be much uglier. But you can easily fool a foid online with semi-tampered photos.

Should've sent dick pic instead. It works once in a blue moon

Should've sent dick pic instead. It works once in a blue moon

I did. She didn't care. She's probably seen bigger than 8" in her life. You literally can't impress a woman anymore unless you're Chad. LOL. This planet can't get nuked soon enough.

I did. She didn't care. She's probably seen bigger than 8" in her life. You literally can't impress a woman anymore unless you're Chad. LOL. This planet can't get nuked soon enough.
That's why I said once in a blue moon. You have 0.00000001% of impressing a girl with a dick pic than with a face pic as an incel. Face pic = ultimate 0% chance

You have a better chance with a woman who's NOT a "femcel". They are that way because they are EVEN PICKIER than average women, yet aren't pretty enough to get Chad's commitment.

The reason why you still cope by sliding into dms is because you're a 6ft4 tallfag so you still get treated well in public. If your jaw surgery is a failure you should stop doing shitty livestreams. You should start doing response videos to people that have more subscribers than you, that are attacking incels and then your jewtube will grow.

Last edited:
femcel: "I just rejected 100 guys bc none of them are chad, I'm so lonel-"

You have a better chance with a woman who's NOT a "femcel". They are that way because they are EVEN PICKIER than average women, yet aren't pretty enough to get Chad's commitment.

JFL at beliving in "femcels"

how did u even get contact with them

things like this don't even depress me anymore I just take it for a granted and move on to the next chick. don't know why I bother though, none to date have wanted anything to do with me and ive talked to hundreds of chicks online

Very sad, m8. Even with all the surgeries, are you still treated the same?
Do you plain on doing more surgeries?

How much for surgeries?

It's not even women TRYING to be bitches. They just can't help it. Women seeking Chads/Tyrones out is the same as a young guy getting a boner for any girl. It's just how they are wired. In opposite directions, ofc. I think some women have TRIED to find me attractive, by giving me a chance, but in the back of their minds, they knew from as soon as they saw my face, that it would be over.
Brutal.
Look at that smug face.

I agree they can't help the way they are wired and they can never change. The only solution to inceldom is to control them and give them no options and have very harsh punishment for adultery.

The common thread in my being rejected by femcels is that they only do it AFTER they see my picture. There's something about seeing my pic that alerts them to my toxic personality. The last one who rejected me I found hot. She said she was 230lbs at 5'7. Femcels want you to be a FAKECEL not incel.

honk-honk-01.jpeg

This is ALL MY FAULT, BTW. I allowed myself to get bluepilled again. I thought: "maybe I can get a NAWALT". LOL. Fucking dumbass. We all cope from time to time, otherwise we rope.

I'm not even mad anymore. I am kicking myself for thinking that a femcel would have even SLIGHTLY lower "entry requirements" for a romantic interest. No, they still have an unreasonably high threshold below which they can't go.

In the case of femcels, it's a fucking flowchart:

- I am talking with them fine online.

- I show them my pic.

- They expected me to be a fakecel Tyrone, but instead I am a legit incel. The fake platitudes start: "You're not THAT bad-looking. You look normal". None of these lies even matter cuz they don't want NORMAL, they want HOT. And "normal" to women just means "No Treacher-Collins". It doesn't mean "dateworthy".

- They are online lesser and lesser.

- They stop coming online. e.g. I am blocked.

Lesson: Don't waste time talking to femcels unless you are at least a 6/10. I don't care if you are talking to a "Stacey-femcel" or a subhuman-femcel: the same rule applies. Femcels' standards are the same as any other woman's. If you can't get a gf, you probably can't get a femcel either.

Or if you do talk to them, enjoy it up to the point where you exchange pictures, then realize it will be over at that point if you're sub 6.

I can't believe I allowed myself to get bluepilled once again.
Where do you talk to Femcels? I want to try it myself.

Talking to 230 pound girl is gigacucked

There's something about seeing my pic that alerts them to my toxic personality

Yeah dude. Must be negative vibes in your pics that reveal your bad personality. Such as a poor jawline or receded hairline.

They rejected me worse than regular girls, it’s not worth it being rejected by obese and ugly women.