Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Coming Incel Revolution

Who will lead us though? That's the question.

This will never come. Sad but true. Foids and Chads inherit the earth.

swear the times this video has been posted is on the double digits, and the outcome will always remain the same - it will not be an "incel revolution" in the sense that whatever instability coming from dissatisfied young men is based on being an incel, but instead because there are shitloads of men that are dissatisfied with life and society, which is not synonymous with being incel. You can make the argument that it's correlated, and to a degree it is, but not every person that falls under the definition of "dissatisfied with society" is an incel.

the title is rather disingenuous and paints a wrong narrative. It's undeniable that with the way society is headed we'll see instability and political radicalization/polarization (which we already are) but this is in no way the result of inceldom. Instead, inceldom is a symptom of an ill and dissatisfied population and not its cause or motivator.

Billions must RE-UPLOAD

Through our blood comes success.

Who will lead us though? That's the question.
I will become a top star in the AFL and use my fame in Australia as the starting point to build up the incel political party and become prime minister. My first action is starting a war against the other woke western nations that support feminism like the US. Since they have Nikes and we don’t we will lose and the incel revolution stops before it even began, just like our lives.