Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The coming economic depression and the hypergamous reaction of women

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
We all know that the best predictor of divorce is a man losing his job, which causes the wife to dump her betabuxx slave to look for a new man while getting the house, child support and alimony. If the multiple bubbles in the economy burst, a lot of married men and sugar daddies are going to be losing their jobs, and perhaps their entire savings. Wives, girlfriends are sugar babies are going to be dumping a lot of men and reorient their attention to the few men who still have resources left. The men who get dumped will be a treasure trove of Blackpills, and the betabuxxers who get a gf for the first time because they have a stable job will spread bluepills.

TL;DR if an ugly man gets a gf, ask what her financial situation was before she met him. Ask him about his job.

Yeah, in the next 2-3 years there's going to be a lot of divorces, because the stagflation is coming soon.

Foids only care about money from their betabuxx husbands. Foids can't love.

This same thing occurred during the 07/08 financial crisis in America

Weirdly, Google suggests divorce rates fall during a recession. Maybe women would rather cheat on a man rather than divorce him while he's poorer - no fat for the slaughter.

Yeah, in the next 2-3 years there's going to be a lot of divorces, because the stagflation is coming soon.

Foids only care about money from their betabuxx husbands. Foids can't love.
This same thing occurred during the 07/08 financial crisis in America
I always thought this was the case, but Google is telling me the opposite. Were we wrong or is Google hiding data? Some of the google results lead to scientific journals too.

"Leading British law firm Stewarts logged a 122% increase in enquiries between July and October, compared with the same period last year."

Brutal

Weirdly, Google suggests divorce rates fall during a recession. Maybe women would rather cheat on a man rather than divorce him while he's poorer - no fat for the slaughter.

Maybe cause foids lose their jobs more in a recession and so more are tied to their husband's earnings

I always thought this was the case, but Google is telling me the opposite. Were we wrong or is Google hiding data? Some of the google results lead to scientific journals too.
They probably don't have the money to afford lawyers, so that's probably why. My parents technically aren't divorced either since they didn't have the money to file one and fight the pursuing legal battle but they've been separated for over half my life.

Last edited:
I disagree. Maybe during the recessions we're used to men tend to lose their job. But what's coming is not an ordinary recession, it'll be much more chaotic, possibly a complete restructuring of the global economy. The overvalued companies in non-productive or discretionary industries, which women tend to work in, will be decimated. Industries that actually produce essential goods and services, which men are much more likely to work in, will be much safer, perhaps seeing immense growth. If there's an extended depression, betabuxing may become an option again.

My guess would be that during periods of recession, there is a greater need for limited resources and therefore divorce is delayed or even relationships are created or maintained due to shear economic benefit.

It is why poorer countries have a more conducive reliance on marriage and offspring, two incomes are better than one and being able to create new labour via reproduction has greater returns now that medical science lowered childhood morality.

Think of how large the family of farmers used to be, where their kids would work the land and assist the parents.

I disagree. Maybe during the recessions we're used to men tend to lose their job. But what's coming is not an ordinary recession, it'll be much more chaotic, possibly a complete restructuring of the global economy. The overvalued companies in non-productive or discretionary industries, which women tend to work in, will be decimated. Industries that actually produce essential goods and services, which men are much more likely to work in, will be much safer, perhaps seeing immense growth. If there's an extended depression, betabuxing may become an option again.
Yeah, I would say that deflationary periods would have different outcomes than bounce style recessions.