Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The comedy pill is the stupidest thing normies try to peddle.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
"If your a funny guy then you will get woman easily"
Absolute bullshit, my entire school career I was funny and made my classmates laugh.
It dosnt make a woman attracted to you, they just view you as a clown for their amusement to pass the time.

If you're a funny guy, then people will only have you around for comic relief. They won't need anything else of importance from you.

This kinda advice only works for normies-chadlites. It might work if you are a comedian with some form of status.

If you're a funny guy, then people will only have you around for comic relief. They won't need anything else of importance from you.

On a serious note, yes, this thread's right on target. I used to be a hell of an entertainer, right up until my exile from the outside world. As soon as my comedic felicity started to wear down, I was thrown in the ditch. If you predicate your entire social presentation on making others laugh, you're entirely at their mercy as soon as you fail to do it.

"Just be funny bro" also ignores the critical point that whores, and most bugmen as well, are brain-dead philistines. Possessing a genuinely trenchant and shining capacity for humor is not a guarantee of being seen as "funny."

legit, everyone will abandon you the minute you stop entertaining them.