Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The comedown

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
After a night of posting on here listening to music with a good mood, it always ends with the feeling of it being over as one starts to feel tired and reality hits with all the bad feelings of despair and dread flooding back. Meanwhile normies go to bed feeling fulfilled and cuddle with their partners.

Last edited:
Debbie Downer moment.

I think I'm able to get sex once I go to college in 6-7 months but I'm scared of getting a girlfriend though I don't want to get cucked
If you think you can get laid then you should be out socialmaxing right now rather than talking to washed up ugly autistic retards like me, do everything you can to be around females and get in their pants. Once you hit 25 everything gets harder.

In that case use this time to gymmax and looksmax, if you've really got a chance as a baseline then further increase those chances. When college begins hit the college bars and make friends with lots of foids, at least that's how they do it in college movies, you should probably consult a Chad rather than an incel like me on such topics however.