Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The combatpill destroyed me

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
I just think about the world in terms of gymmaxxed, martialartsmaxxed fairfights. I automatically get mogged by anyone taller or with better bones. It's unbearable living in a world like this, knowing you're genetic trash and you can never change it.

I've been martialmaxxed and gymmaxxed since high school basically and I've never seen the ability to fight as some advantage. It's literally never done anything for me. I'd rather be a limpwristed delicate prettyboy with a face a foid could fall in love with.

This is now an Ukraine snuff thread

Last edited:
I've been martialmaxxed and gymmaxxed since high school basically and I've never seen the ability to fight as some advantage. It's literally never done anything for me. I'd rather be a limpwristed delicate prettyboy with a face a foid could fall in love with.

View attachment 786139
Id love to fight you. Id love to give you some bitch slaps

There's a saying that you should be humble before you learn the hard way and get humbled. Besides chill out dude.
Idgaf what someone says plus I love it the hard way. Im always going the hard way. So stfu graycel. Why tf you even dare to respond to this message?

Idgaf what someone says plus I love it the hard way. Im always going the hard way. So stfu graycel. Why tf you even dare to respond to this message?
lmao nigga unless you're tall and gymmaxxed angry runt will tear you a new asshole you're not hot shit, faggot
you're on an incel forum for crying out loud

lmao nigga unless you're tall and gymmaxxed angry runt will tear you a new asshole you're not hot shit, faggot
you're on an incel forum for crying out loud
I am you, cocksucking bitch. Are you his boyfriend you little greycel cocksucker? How much of his cum did you swallow already you little bitch?

I am you, cocksucking bitch. Are you his boyfriend you little greycel cocksucker? How much of his cum did you swallow already you little bitch?
you are me? jfl @ dyslexicel
sorry chico but you really aren't hot shit
>some gay shit
lol nigga

he violated every fucking rule in his military what the fuck was he thinking grabbing the gun while the dude was aiming at him stupid fucking cumskins :feelskek:
and ended up shooting them anyway :lul:

now I understand why I had you on ignore you seething cumskin retard

you are me? jfl @ dyslexicel
sorry chico but you really aren't hot shit
>some gay shit
lol nigga
I am you. I am your daddy. I fucked your whore mother, cabron. What will you cumswallower do now? Nothing because youre just a weak little faggot bitch, just like your father and grandfather and great-grandfather, you pussy. You feel me?

I am you. I am your daddy. I fucked your whore mother, cabron. What will you cumswallower do now? Nothing because youre just a weak little faggot bitch, just like your father and grandfather and great-grandfather, you pussy. You feel me?
jfl @ keyboard warrior on an incel forum

I just think about the world in terms of gymmaxxed, martialartsmaxxed fairfights. I automatically get mogged by anyone taller or with better bones. It's unbearable living in a world like this, knowing you're genetic trash and you can never change it.
unarmedcels seething

have you heard of weapons?

View attachment 786139
Obviously facial bones matter for attraction and male respect. But ugly+strong mogs being ugly+weak

View attachment 786139
Crazy how they just drop instantly

Obviously facial bones matter for attraction and male respect. But ugly+strong mogs being ugly+weak
For sure, that's why I'm still at it. There's basically no downside except the time expenditure which is less than 8 hours a week if you gym and do some martial arts.

Firearms are cope because if you have shit genetics then you will be outgunned by people with better weapons, reflexes and training
You'll still need good physique in any armed conflict, for obvious reasons