Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The college/univeristy life of an incel student

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm a incel college student in California. It is pure suicidefuel. For the youngcels that are reading this, this will be your future when you transition to college from high school
-you will not make new friends
-girls will never show interest in you
-girls will only socialize with you if it is required by professor or a group project
-you will see girls dress up in sexy clothing all the time
-you will be bored out of your mind during lectures
-you will be overwhelmed by the homework and exams that are assigned by the class
-you will see good-looking people experience happy lives as you are forced to suffer in loneliness
-girls will use you for hw as they fuck chads in their freetime
-you will be an outcast
If you want to have a fun and enjoyable experience in college, you have to be good-looking or attractive

Last edited:
Id rather go back to prison than fucking college

college was pure agony and pain for me

I regret going to college every day.
As a sub3, normies will want nothing to do with you and foids will resent you for no reason.
It's all just a circus where foids and chads practice sluttery together. They are preyed upon and go willingly. In college, your looksmatch is being spitroasted and passed along dark triad chads that are barely passing their course, they're not gonna talk to you, meanwhile you slave away doing a degree in hopes of a better future that won't arrive because you are an incel.

schooltales.is

I remember sitting in bed in my dorm room playing video games on my laptop, while nearby my jestermaxxer roommate was making out with a low tier Stacy.

Absolutely brutal.

Last edited:
I remember sitting in bed in my dorm room playing video games on my laptop, while my jestermaxxer roommate was making out with a low tier Stacy.

Absolutely brutal.
Thank god I didn't have to move into a dorm. I live my family, I'm okay with that

I'm a incel college student in California. It is pure suicidefuel. For the youngcels that are reading this, this will be your future when you transition to college from high school
-girls will only socialize with you if it is required by professor or a group project
-you will be overwhelmed by the homework and exams that are assigned by the class
-you will see good-looking people experience happy lives as you are forced to suffer in loneliness
-you will be an outcast
If you want to have a fun and enjoyable experience in college, you have to be good-looking or attractive
Ohhhh fuuckkk LIBRALFORNIA??? Ur fnished..lmmaooo

i dropped out

I remember sitting in bed in my dorm room playing video games on my laptop, while nearby my jestermaxxer roommate was making out with a low tier Stacy.

Absolutely brutal.
how do you even cope with that

Apart from #8 I’ve experienced all the others are they are 100% true

I every day have to go to my psychiatric facility. After one year of studymaxxing and being reminded I'm not even a human being I needed to took one year break for recovery.

Pretty close to how my college life is right now

-you will be an outcast
Outcast is probably one word that defines my entire life.

Except I'm not even the 'cool' outcast type, no, I just live my life trying to cling on to anything remotely positive to get through day after day but there is nothing really there. Just an empty dirty apartment and my ever-rotting and aging body to keep me company. The clock keeps ticking but this place is in stasis, I do not even notice the years pass by now days.

I every day have to go to my psychiatric facility. After one year of studymaxxing and being reminded I'm not even a human being I needed to took one year break for recovery.
Llmmmaaooo REMINDED IM NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING....lllmmmaaooo laughing so hard it becomes fucking tears afterwards of sorrow...Arthur fleck shit...

I regret going to college every day.
As a sub3, normies will want nothing to do with you and foids will resent you for no reason.
It's all just a circus where foids and chads practice sluttery together. They are preyed upon and go willingly. In college, your looksmatch is being spitroasted and passed along dark triad chads that are barely passing their course, they're not gonna talk to you, meanwhile you slave away doing a degree in hopes of a better future that won't arrive because you are an incel.

Yea...looks is everything pretty much...unless you can get hooked up having connections...or High tech companies can use you for cyber space....ur degree is not gonna matter...this is why liberals wanna cancel student debt.

meh. im too low iq and an autist to even get into college anyways.

Unless you drink, you're not going to make friends in college.

-you will be an outcast
same

I'm so glad that as an autistic person I spent my schooling in special needs and than never went college.I could never have imagined college,it would have driven me nuts.No argument here ,in a sense I guess I was kinda lucky!

I'm so glad that as an autistic person I spent my schooling in special needs and than never went college.I could never have imagined college,it would have driven me nuts.No argument here ,in a sense I guess I was kinda lucky!
I would definitely do online schooling as an alternative in going thru this...liberals promoting online school outside of these rich in debt colleges/universities...
I would only be in college off a scholorship...it's crazy how an athlete can get into a school for free cause he can dribble a ball or throw one...
Systems rigged...LDAR/NEET...unless ur a doctor...lawyer...or computer whiz...theirs no jobs anyways...all this mental torture amongst normies for what?

Very accurate bro

College is cope. It's all over by high school graduation

College is cope. It's all over by high school graduation
It was over for me as a sophmore in high school...lmmaoo ..the writing was on the wall...had a couple months of glimpse of hope...than it vanished ..lmmaaoo

I would definitely do online schooling as an alternative in going thru this...liberals promoting online school outside of these rich in debt colleges/universities...
I would only be in college off a scholorship...it's crazy how an athlete can get into a school for free cause he can dribble a ball or throw one...
Systems rigged...LDAR/NEET...unless ur a doctor...lawyer...or computer whiz...theirs no jobs anyways...all this mental torture amongst normies for what?
Yes true

This plus 2 years of study/work from home during the pandemic for me. Honestly glad it's over.

My advice to collegecels is find brocels to cope with you. Don't just sit in your room all day you're gonna regret it

It's fucking hard man, and stuff like this makes me wanna drop out.

This. This is very true for me. Normies and women only exploited and took advantages of my academic skill. They NEVER invited me to any party or event. When they got what they wanted, they left. The society like this is not worth contributing for.

-you will be an outcast
I'm currently working on a short story describing how campus life would go as if you turned into Chad. Then the main character turns into an incel again and kills himself. I'll publish it soon. Solild suifuel.

I dropped out of High School, it was truly over for me even then.

Brootal unipill.

I suffer less as most fellas at my department(engineering) are not in any better situation either, though.

Last edited:
yeah basically this, but I haven't been overwhelmed with schoolwork yet so I am even more bored.