Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The collapse of the United States won’t happen and what it means for American incels

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
This is a simple counter argument to the number 1 thread out right now

Here’s my argument: there is no accurate way to predict the future. So, people should not believe you.

I know how it won’t happen: I want it to happen, and I never get anything that I want.

Did you see the Vid I sent you from Thinking Ape? It basically describes why it won't happen in the near future.

Knock popeye

Did you see the Vid I sent you from Thinking Ape? It basically describes why it won't happen in the near future.
Thinking ape annoys me because i feel like he’s beating a dead horse or I know what he’s talking about already. Nah I didint watch it yet

This is a simple counter argument to the number 1 thread out right now

Here’s my argument: there is no accurate way to predict the future. So, people should not believe you.
1. Your logic is kind of off, since "there is no accurate way to predict the future" it is both equally valid for people to believe him or not believe him

2. Predictions actually can be made to an extent. Maybe not the predictions OP made lol. For example, we all know that at some point sex android technology is going to reach a peak in which it can replace women entirely when it comes to sex. It will be completely unrecognizable from fucking a human woman due to advanced AI and voice simulation, advanced robotics, and advanced skin/flesh materials. I think that's a century or more from now, but it's definitely going to happen. It's inevitable because it's what men as a collective truly want.

Even the guys with girlfriends and wives still joke about and think about this shit lol. In that era women are going to become as "invisible" to men as the average man is to women today. Attention whores are going to be starved out, OnlyFans (if it still exists) is going to go bankrupt. Strip clubs are going to close down, brothels are going to close down, etc.

The sex robot market is going to take over the entire sex market period, because nothing else will be comparable.

Last edited:
I
1. Your logic is kind of off, since "there is no accurate way to predict the future" it is both equally valid for people to believe him or not believe him

2. Predictions actually can be made to an extent. Maybe not the predictions OP made lol. For example, we all know that at some point sex android technology is going to reach a peak in which it can replace women entirely when it comes to sex. It will be completely unrecognizable from fucking a human woman due to advanced AI and voice simulation, advanced robotics, and advanced skin/flesh materials. I think that's a century or more from now, but it's definitely going to happen. It's inevitable because it's what men as a collective truly want.

Even the guys with girlfriends and wives still joke about and think about this shit lol. In that era women are going to become as "invisible" to men as the average man is to women today. Attention whores are going to be starved out, OnlyFans (if it still exists) is going to go bankrupt. Strip clubs are going to close down, brothels are going to close down, etc.

The sex robot market is going to take over the entire sex market period, because nothing else will be comparable.
Ok your first point makes sense. It can be either true or false that humans can and cannot predict the future. However; someone is taking you for a long ride if you believe sex robots will come out.

However; someone is taking you for a long ride if you believe sex robots will come out.
You are being very vague, I said it will take a century plus (100+ years). Centuries even, if you think it's never going to come out when there are literally already prototypes and new advanced "real skin feel" sex dolls coming out every decade, you aren't looking at reality.

The sex doll industry is booming and a lot of men are investing into it, these robots are inevitable, it's just a matter of time. Of course none of us will be alive to see it, but it's going to happen.

You are being very vague, I said it will take a century plus (100+ years). Centuries even, if you think it's never going to come out when there are literally already prototypes and new advanced "real skin feel" sex dolls coming out every decade, you aren't looking at reality.

The sex doll industry is booming and a lot of men are investing into it, these robots are inevitable, it's just a matter of time. Of course none of us will be alive to see it, but it's going to happen.
Ok, but I’ve talked to the guy who made the thread, and he thinks like somewhat of a dogmatic thinker. He holds dogmatic beliefs about inceldom. How can he be taken somewhat serious?

Last edited:
Thinking America will collapse is a massive cope, there are way too many rich people in burgerland for that to ever happen

More likely it will come to resemble Brazil, with rich living in gated communities right next to the favellas
This is a good counter argument

People imagine a collapse with burning cities and apocalyptic scenes.
It dont work like that though.

The place just becomes a shit hole with people living in their cars, rent sky rocketing, no medical insurance, inflation, wide spread poverty.

Google Venzuala or Zimbabwe inflation. That is what a collapse looks like.

But still the first to suffer will be the foids so incels are correct in that regard at least heheh. No more freebies and section 8 for foids because the government will cut off all that stuff and their degrees will be useless because nobody will be hiring except through personal contacts.

People imagine a collapse with burning cities and apocalyptic scenes.
It dont work like that though.

The place just becomes a shit hole with people living in their cars, rent sky rocketing, no medical insurance, inflation, wide spread poverty.

Google Venzuala or Zimbabwe inflation. That is what a collapse looks like.

But still the first to suffer will be the foids so incels are correct in that regard at least heheh. No more freebies and section 8 for foids because the government will cut off all that stuff and their degrees will be useless because nobody will be hiring except through personal contacts.
How can someone reach such a massive conclusion based on a hypothetical.

How can someone reach such a massive conclusion based on a hypothetical.
yet you posted no evidence or argument to prove your point. tfoh

As much as it would be cool to have our own sex robots to quench our libidos. Imagine the end of humanity because of this. This idea is pretty dangerous. Alot of Men might start getting attached to their own sex robots on a romantic level. This concept could quicken the end of mankind along with other factors. They was a Futurama episode that touched on this. Oh and btw,I'm a big fan of your posts. One of the very high IQ users here. Your an OG

Last edited:
More likely it will come to resemble Brazil, with rich living in gated communities right next to the favellas
United states still has much MUCH more talent per capita (probably the most important metric for the success of a country), most talented people from the third world and even some of first world went to the united states to have a better life/become even richer (also united states is full of anglos, an aryan race, you can't compare a bunch of jungle and nigger mutts against aryans LMAO), united states has WAY WAY better geography (for civilization) and infrastructure than brazil, they have more terrain and resources, and finally they still have state of the art weapons that can be used to buy alliances.

United states has just so much better fundamentals than brazil, worst case USA might become like czech republic, hungary. It will fucking never fall that fast to rival fucking brazil, no matter how many bubbles burst, it does not matter if the petro dollar dies, america will still be a first world country compared to most of the rest of the world.

That's of course unless the average male realizes pic related is true, in that case shit is gonna hit the fan

Kek

Last edited:
As much as it would be cool to have our own sex robots to quench our libidos. Imagine the end of humanity because of this. This idea is pretty dangerous. Alot of Men might start getting attached to their own sex robots on a romantic level. This concept could quicken the end of mankind along with other factors. They was a Futurama episode that touched on this. Oh and btw,I'm a big fan of your posts. One of the very high IQ users here. Your an OG
Well I think artificial womb technology is going to be developed along side sex android technology. So men would actually be able to have children by themselves anyways.

Well I think artificial womb technology is going to be developed along side sex android technology. So men would actually be able to have children by themselves anyways.
Woah,idk know about that! So your telling me we can have artificial children

Woah,idk know about that! So your telling me we can have artificial children
You really think humans aren't going to start genetically engineering ourselves in the far future?

One day all men will be 6ft+ because parents will be selecting for those genes.

You really think humans aren't going to start genetically engineering ourselves in the far future?

One day all men will be 6ft+ because parents will be selecting for those genes.
That isn't too bad of an idea tbh. Ohh so you mean engineering our DNA before we come out of the womb Ahh. I understan. Mixing all the best traits to get the best genetics possible. The cure to inceldom. Very cool idea

That isn't too bad of an idea tbh. Ohh so you mean engineering our DNA before we come out of the womb Ahh. I understan. Mixing all the best traits to get the best genetics possible. The cure to inceldom. Very cool idea
I don't just mean that, I mean that a lot of women won't even be undergoing pregnancy. In the same way that people today sometimes take a sperm and implant it into a woman's egg and then puts it into her body (artificial insemination), one day we'll be skipping the implantation part, it will instead be implanted into an artificial womb, that will supply the baby with optimal nutrients and conditions, and ensure that no defects are even a possibility.

The child will still be genetically related to it's parents, there just won't be any child birth.

I don't just mean that, I mean that a lot of women won't even be undergoing pregnancy. In the same way that people today sometimes take a sperm and implant it into a woman's egg and then puts it into her body (artificial insemination), one day we'll be skipping the implantation part, it will instead be implanted into an artificial womb, that will supply the baby with optimal nutrients and conditions, and ensure that no defects are even a possibility.

The child will still be genetically related to it's parents, there just won't be any child birth.
Holy shit! What do you personally think of that idea though? Is it good? I mean it can possibly end inceldom. But I don't know.

For example, we all know that at some point sex android technology is going to reach a peak in which it can replace women entirely when it comes to sex. It will be completely unrecognizable from fucking a human woman due to advanced AI and voice simulation, advanced robotics, and advanced skin/flesh materials. I think that's a century or more from now, but it's definitely going to happen. It's inevitable because it's what men as a collective truly want.
Why can't it happen in my lifetime? Goddammit, I was born too damn early. :feelsbadman:

Its already happening in places like SF and LA. And much of the midwest has meth head towns and ghettos all over.

Mass crime, poverty, inequality, mass homelessness, mass inceldom, drug abuse, dis-illusionment, pessimism, automation, WMAF epidemic (hapa apocalypse) and so on...

Minority of Whites and Asians living comfortably in the suburbs. Upper middle class, upper class, and the ultra rich live in their mansions and gated communities. The blacks and browns huddled up in the major cities all work for them and are angry. Mass single motherhood. Mass delinquency and ensuing crime. Pockets of poor white folks and white nationalist groups far out in the rural red counties.

Riots will be frequent. Think South Africa and Brazil. America will relinquish its global policing duties.

Within the next 30 - 70 years this will be more widespread and 5 to 10x worst than it already is now.

In 120+ years from now America will disintegrate into several different countries. Because lets face it, its the White Anglo nativist that care about the constitution and union. But the blacks, browns, communists and incels don't give a damn about any of that. They are already excluded to oblivion at the current moment despite all of the social justice BLM crap going on (or that went on).

White Americans will be an apathetic minority by then just concerned with how effective their armed security guards are in their gated communities. Not concerned about world politics, not concerned about social justice or anything.

Watch the movie Bladerunner (1982) and then go on the website World Star Hip Hop. That is the future of America.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eogpIG53Cis

Last edited:
Why can't it happen in my lifetime? Goddammit, I was born too damn early. :feelsbadman:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope: We will never get to experience those sex robots. Like the ones from Detroit: become human
Kara Dbh GIF by Quantic Dream

Its already happening in places like SF and LA. And much of the midwest has meth head towns and ghettos all over.

Mass crime, poverty, inequality, mass homelessness, mass inceldom, drug abuse, dis-illusionment, pessimism, automation, WMAF epidemic (hapa apocalypse) and so on...

Minority of Whites and Asians living comfortably in the suburbs. Upper middle class, upper class, and the ultra rich live in their mansions and gated communities. The blacks and browns huddled up in the major cities all work for them and are angry. Mass single motherhood. Mass delinquency and ensuing crime. Pockets of poor white folks and white nationalist groups far out in the rural red counties.

Riots will be frequent. Think South Africa and Brazil. America will relinquish its global policing duties.

Within the next 30 - 70 years this will be more widespread and 5 to 10x worst than it already is now.

In 120+ years from now America will disintegrate into several different countries. Because lets face it, its the White Anglo nativist that care about the constitution and union. But the blacks, browns, communists and incels don't give a damn about any of that. They are already excluded to oblivion at the current moment despite all of the social justice BLM crap going on (or that went on).

White Americans will be an apathetic minority by then just concerned with how effective their armed security guards are in their gated communities. Not concerned about world politics, not concerned about social justice or anything.

Watch the movie Bladerunner (1982) and then go on the website World Star Hip Hop. That is the future of America.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eogpIG53Cis

I’m a blackcel and I used to be a constitutionalists. But after soyciety subjected me to inceldom, basically spitting on me because of my inferior genetics; I essentially became a misanthropic Satanist. I hope this world truly goes to hell, fuck it and fuck them.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back