Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The coin toss you lost

PolarIce20

PolarIce20

what i feared has come upon me
You’ve lost the ultimate coin toss of life. Doesn’t matter if youre black or white or anything, the ONLY thing that matters is being born female and you’ve lost. 50% chance to live either with 0 intimacy besides your hand OR sex on demand with an infinite number of suitors waiting for you at any moment, no matter your looks or personality. Very truly I tell you, from the moment of fertilisation, it’s been over.

Truth
It was a 50/50 chance

But I still like being a man

You’ve lost the ultimate coin toss of life. Doesn’t matter if youre black or white or anything, the ONLY thing that matters is being born female and you’ve lost. 50% chance to live either with 0 intimacy besides your hand OR sex on demand with an infinite number of suitors waiting for you at any moment, no matter your looks or personality. Very truly I tell you, from the moment of fertilisation, it’s been over.
What the fuck can I do about it though

Actually, we lost with even better odds before birth than 50/50. Think about it. Almost all women have it super easy except the insanely deformed ugly ones, which are such a small minority it doesn't even affect the statistic. So if born female, we would have a 100% success chance almost. Don't forget some males have it real easy too. The top 10 percent of men have dating on easy mode, so we actually lost with 60% odds of a good life and only a 40% chance of failure. Even more brutal to imagine this.

You are actually correct, I should have been a 6 foot chad as said by my paediatricians (my dad is 6'3 and was chad, mother is 5'4 and was a also very attractive back in the days), but now the doctors say some mutation which always has a 50% of happening basically and bluntly messed me up during puberty. Now I have a completely different head and face then without this mutation.

I would rather be a dalit sewer cleaner than a 10/10 Stacy Billionaire heiress