Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The clown pill is damage control.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Society fucks you in the ass every day, but you decide to let go of your incel rage and just laugh at the stupid shit going on in the world.

Clown pill is cope you mean.

I never liked dark humor tbh.

Eh, rage is useless if it cannot be channeled in any effective way. If youre not going ER, and there sure as shit isnt any beta rebellion or incel mass movement happening, then raging is fucking useless.

Not only is society fucking us in the ass, but there is nothing to be done about it. Clownpill is the logical extension of having rage yet lacking the means to actualize it

JokER took the clownpill and how did that turn out.

Eh, rage is useless if it cannot be channeled in any effective way. If youre not going ER, and there sure as shit isnt any beta rebellion or incel mass movement happening, then raging is fucking useless.

Not only is society fucking us in the ass, but there is nothing to be done about it. Clownpill is the logical extension of having rage yet lacking the means to actualize it
Maybe some day...

you can accelerate the collapse or just use your anger as fuel to get ahead

Yeah thats a good point. Im trying to use it to psychopathmaxx and dark triadmaxx but some part of me is still holding onto empathy and the desire to be part of something larger. Perhaps i do need more ragefuel

you can accelerate the collapse or just use your anger as fuel to get ahead

An angry rat running faster and spinning the wheel harder is still just an angry rat stuck on a wheel.