Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based the closest real life person to a sigma male is Donald Trump

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Even patrick cuckman /travis simpcle is less of a sigma than Saint Trump. He's based af If I were American i'd vote for him for sure.

He was a frequent visitor on Epstein land (in video game) he got away with so much stuff, real sigma.
Donald Duck Money GIF

At the end he bows down to the kikes like everyone else does
View attachment 1272468
yeah, no shit you're also paying taxes thus bowing down to the kikes. Stop paying taxes, live independently in the forest and you'll not bow down to the kikes. No right to critize someone for doing something when you're doing the same.

yeah, no shit you're also paying taxes thus bowing down to the kikes. Stop paying taxes, live independently in the forest and you'll not bow down to the kikes. No right to critize someone for doing something when you're doing the same.
Not comparable at all, also i dont pay taxes because im in an apprenticeship. The apprenticeship im doing actually costs plenty of tax money, jfl

Not comparable at all, also i dont pay taxes because im in an apprenticeship. The apprenticeship im doing actually costs plenty of tax money, jfl
you're still working for a rich kike and getting whatever is left out a.k.a ur wage. Unless you live in the forest alone or with your family you participate in the scheme. A lot of people have realized this and actually went to live in the forest JFL. Once you get used to this life it'll be much better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back