Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The cheat count for Katerino has gone from 4 to 6 guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The salt and blackpills that this is causing is delicious.:feelsPop::feelsPop:

Katerino really said “I don’t see myself failing”

Literally who

literally have no idea who this thot is and am not interested but I left a based dislike on her apology video anyways

haha lol at any nigga trusting a wamen. especially white women who fuck dogs on the regular

And of course she is using mental health and 'finding herself' as a shield to justify her actions. Foids are predictable.

Literally who
If you're going to reply to a thread in Inceldom Discussion, maybe you should put at least a little bit of effort into your low IQ posts that bring nothing to a discussion.
But if you really need to be babyfed-
1. It was a foid dating a live streamer called "Carson", with his channel known as "CallMeCarson". Dude is known to be a fucking dweeb.
Callmecarson confirms cheating scandal rumors

2. It was revealed his gf was cheating on him, with his friend named "Fitz". Then it was revealed there was a third dude. And the number began to grow.

I doubt you two have the attention span to read up on it, but here's a full article from three days ago:

Look her up or just read my reply above.

If you're going to reply to a thread in Inceldom Discussion, maybe you should put at least a little bit of effort into your low IQ posts that bring nothing to a discussion.
But if you really need to be babyfed-
1. It was a foid dating a live streamer called "Carson", with his channel known as "CallMeCarson". Dude is known to be a fucking dweeb.
View attachment 239823
2. It was revealed his gf was cheating on him, with his friend named "Fitz". Then it was revealed there was a third dude. And the number began to grow.

I doubt you two have the attention span to read up on it, but here's a full article from three days ago:

Not gonna read that shit but the woman in question is probably acting the same as all normie women do, she just got caught easier because her BF was youtube famous

in other words, water is being wet

A YouTubed named call me Carson started dating a twitch girl named Katerino and turns out she cheated on him with 6 different guys.
Fuck that's beyond cucked

thats your every day girl,this one is just somewhat popular so people are talking.

I can definitely see normies supporting her in the near future

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

thats your every day girl,this one is just somewhat popular so people are talking.

I can definitely see normies supporting her in the near future
They are tearing her apart right now so I'd be surprised.

I remember when you first posted this back in January and we all knew something was wrong with their "relationship" :lul:

They are tearing her apart right now so I'd be surprised.
trust me in a few months shell return to streaming and making big bucks,nobody will say a bad word to her

after seeing whores like alinity get away with everything any female can

holy FUCK it's over for him.
I bet he never got to smell that whores pussy while his gf was getting banged out by several different men
carson mogs me hell and back yet he still got cucked loooool

carson mogs me hell and back yet he still got cucked loooool
and he really is a cuck. a CUCK
he wrote this:
To Kate and Fitz: I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you, and I’m sorry for putting your private lives on display for the world. It was the wrong decision and I apologize. You did wrong, but you didn’t deserve your careers jeopardized. I hope you both can become the people I want to see you as.

I remember when you first posted this back in January and we all knew something was wrong with their "relationship" :lul:
I remember one guy said carson would be fine because he's tall.
trust me in a few months shell return to streaming and making big bucks,nobody will say a bad word to her

after seeing whores like alinity get away with everything any female can
She was nothing before she dated carson and I doubt all those people will come back because of her personality.
and he really is a cuck. a CUCK
he wrote this:
Did he put that on twitter?

Last edited:
Carson is a bluepilled retard who trusted this chick despit being warned not to do so.