Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Charity Do

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dear Incels,

We just wanted to check in and let you know that we are thinking of you during these unprecedented and unusual times.

Life may seem a bit strange right now, but we are working hard to ensure that you are kept up with the latest news from us and to assure that the charity do in August will go ahead.

Understandably, many of you will be feeling worried about COVID-19 and the impact it might have on whether you will be able to attend the charity do. That's why we wanted to take a moment to answer some of your questions regarding the charity do.

Please feel free to ask questions below. We hope our answers will reassure you that these changes should not affect your future plans.

Sending safe and healthy wishes to you and your family, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

The Charity Do Team

Last edited:
I wanna go to the charity do, but corona-chan won't let me
what should I do, mr BananaCEO from Charity Do Team?

i dont care. Fuck the charity do.

I wanna go to the charity do, but corona-chan won't let me
what should I do, mr BananaCEO from Charity Do Team?
We are hoping that by August things have improved and that the charity do will be able to run as usual. You will be contacted as soon as we have further knowledge on the possibility of it running.

We are hoping that by August things have improved and that the charity do will be able to run as usual. You will be contacted as soon as we have further knowledge on the possibility of it running.
thanks, mr Banana
:)

i dont care. Fuck the charity do.
u r going to burn in hell, cunt
satan and his minions are going to gangrape you
Schoolgirl satan

Ok listen, can you take any discussion on stuff unrelated to the charity do somewhere else please? Thank you.
Charity is about giving stuff to those who are in need, is it not? gimme some shekels cunt

Ok, I will no longer be responding to any immature, inappropriate replies which has nothing to do with the charity do.

If you do have a genuine question however, don't worry, I will respond.

Ok, I will no longer be responding to any immature, inappropriate replies which has nothing to do with the charity do.

If you do have a genuine question however, don't worry, I will respond.
Who are the contributors of the charity

So everything is hot shit? of course this charity is illegitimate. Im going to have to notify the authorities about this and shut down this pilfering and robbing scam you have here.

So everything is hot shit? of course this charity is illegitimate. Im going to have to notify the authorities about this and shut down this pilfering and robbing scam you have here.
The fuck u gonna do about it bitch?

By signing up to the charity do 10% of your income goes to charity.

That stops happening when the contract ends. And as far as I'm aware you contact doesn't expire until 2023 in afraid.

I'm the CEO I'm the boss t-rex
People leave the charity do but I still collect their checks
Every single one of them and that includes my ex

The fuck u gonna do about it bitch?

By signing up to the charity do 10% of your income goes to charity.

That stops happening when the contract ends. And as far as I'm aware you contact doesn't expire until 2023 in afraid.

I'm the CEO I'm the boss t-rex
People leave the charity do but I still collect their checks
Every single one of them and that includes my ex
I didnt fucking sign up for this shit

I didnt fucking sign up for this shit
That's why you read your contracts before signing them. if you have an issue with this then it's on you. Not my problem. There is nothing I can do to help you.

That's why you read your contracts before signing them. if you have an issue with this then it's on you. Not my problem. There is nothing I can do to help you.
ok i will liquidate all my assets and burnt it on a big bonfire and blow my brains out. You aint getting a cent from me cunt. Over my dead fucking body.

I met myself at a charity once

ok i will liquidate all my assets and burnt it on a big bonfire and blow my brains out. You aint getting a cent from me cunt. Over my dead fucking body.
Good riddance

Will I meet ya at the charity do?
Are you unsurprisingly down to Earth, and VERY funny?

Will I be able to meet FastBananaCEO at this charity do? I hear that he is surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

You're not invited you cunt so I don't know why your asking.
I have attended every previous charity do for the past 16 years and I have always met people that were surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. This is extremly rude and inappropriate behavior, your manager will be hearing about this.

I have attended every previous charity do for the past 16 years and I have always met people that were surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. This is extremly rude and inappropriate behavior, your manager will be hearing about this.
I AM THE MANAGER. After what you did last year you'd think you'd be invited again?

I AM THE MANAGER. After what you did last year you'd think you'd be invited again?
Just because I put 13 frosted chocolate ice cream cones up my ass doesnt mean I dont have a god given right to come back to the charity do again, I will be telling the manager of managers about your disrespectful behavior and requesting that you be furloughed until you learn some manners young man