Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Chad is balding!

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
★★★★
Man, just opened Normbook to see how people from my childhood are doing and if anyone has missed me (ofc no one missed me lmao).

To my pleasure I saw that the blond chad who made racist jokes about me and was the boy every girl dreamt of is balding. Tbh doesn't come as a surprise since his dad has the hair of Master Yoda.

Man, I can already see his stacy wife leaving him during the next few years, because she isn't just feeling it. He is going to fall down from high up if he is not popping fin :feelsWizard:

Last edited:
Cope, balding is easily fixed with hair transplant, or even a wig. he still has good bones so he'll slay

Man, just opened Normbook to see how people from my childhood are doing and if anyone has missed me (ofc no one missed me lmao).

To my pleasure I saw that the blond chad who made racist jokes about me and was the boy every girl dreamt of is balding. Tbh doesn't come as a surprise since his dad has the hair of Master Yoda.

Man, I can already see his stacy wife leaving him during the next few years, because she isn't just feeling it. He is going to fall down from high up if he is not popping fin :feelsWizard:

Remember that some Chads can pull of Baldness cause of their facial aesthetics .
And even if he fell from his pedestal , hell still be in upper normie tier .

I am satisfied if the love of his life leaves him for his personality. He might even kill himself. Karma.

"I hope he has lots of damage."
- Fernando Alonso after crashing into Vettel
I am satisfied if the love of his life leaves him for his personality. He might even kill himself. Karma.

"I hope he has lots of damage."
- Fernando Alonso after crashing into Vettel

>And even if he fell from his pedestal , hell still be in upper normie tier
That's actually worse for his mental health. It's easy for the poor to stay poor, but not for the rich to become poor. On my phone and too lazy to cite anyone, but that's what some people say.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if a Chad gets visited by Norwood reaper. The only lifefuel for me where balding involved would be if the reaper would restore what he took from me. Otherwise it's not my business. He's Chad after all. Would never be incel tier with bald head