Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Chad Father of a GigaChad I know

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
This was just before he died.

Chad dad of GigaChad died with a full line of hair.

look at his brutal jaw and chin. Gigachad son got those genes and brutally mogs everyone on earth

IMG 20220812 WA00252

genetics is destiny.

just LOL at omega males coping with "ascension".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbeoV5ANNI

"nothing can fix your lateral orbital rim retrusion
or your retruded maxilla
even the great Mike Mew (praised be his name) can't save you
you are stuck with your subhumanity buddy boyo" -- Big Man Tyrone

Last edited:
his chad skull may have hacked life but surely didnt cheat death..

his chad skull may have hacked life but surely didnt cheat death..
Aggreed, he died at age 64.

He was one of the most rich men in the country, so GigaChad son was pretty young when he became a heir

brutal..it can happen anytime..for no reason..just like that.
Yeh tbh Chad Father didn't even retire, so worked like a pig but didn't enjoy at all. I feel sorry for him. He worked all his life for Gigachad son use his money to do coke, 2000 dollars prostitutes and shit. Gigachad orders 300$ dol Uber eats daily

Last edited:
Old Chad probably never went to the doctor because he likely reasoned that because he feels good that must mean that he’s healthy which is a line believed in by many foolish people out there Chads and non Chads alike.

I bet he’d still be alive now and have made it well into his 80’s and possibly his early 90’s if he’d just gone to the doctor even if only once every two or three years for a regular check up and blood test.

(I know everyone is supposed to go every 6 months but just saying those other time frames for people and the old Chad who are probably afraid of going to the doctor for whatever reason)

Dude probably had high blood pressure and high cholesterol for years and didn’t know it and all he would have needed to do is take a couple of pills regularly and monitor his blood pressure himself a couple of times a day and make a few diet adjustments and get in just a little exercise and again that probably would’ve gave him at least 15-20+ more years on this earth.

The doctors could’ve even detected his heart issues early and got him a triple bypass operation or whatever exact kind he needed to avoid the heart attack groid. :feelshehe:

I just used triple bypass as an example here because I think that’s what my uncle had a couple of years back and it’s kind of surprising to me too that he needed that as he was far from being a fat man, just a little pudgy maybe and was a Vietnam War veteran so I suspect he was probably in tip top shape for most of his life so the whole triple bypass thing seemed a bit extreme to me for him to have to go through but hey for all I know maybe he never had gone to the doctor himself before problems arose? :feelsohh:

Old Chad probably never went to the doctor because he likely reasoned that because he feels good that must mean that he’s healthy which is a line believed in by many foolish people out there Chads and non Chads alike.

I bet he’d still be alive now and have made it well into his 80’s and possibly his early 90’s if he’d just gone to the doctor even if only once every two or three years for a regular check up and blood test.

(I know everyone is supposed to go every 6 months but just saying those other time frames for people and the old Chad who are probably afraid of going to the doctor for whatever reason)

Dude probably had high blood pressure and high cholesterol for years and didn’t know it and all he would have needed to do is take a couple of pills regularly and monitor his blood pressure himself a couple of times a day and make a few diet adjustments and get in just a little exercise and again that probably would’ve gave him at least 15-20+ more years on this earth.

The doctors could’ve even detected his heart issues early and got him a triple bypass operation or whatever exact kind he needed to avoid the heart attack groid. :feelshehe:

I just used triple bypass as an example here because I think that’s what my uncle had a couple of years back and it’s kind of surprising to me too that he needed that as he was far from being a fat man, just a little pudgy maybe and was a Vietnam War veteran so I suspect he was probably in tip top shape for most of his life so the whole triple bypass thing seemed a bit extreme to me for him to have to go through but hey for all I know maybe he never had gone to the doctor himself before problems arose? :feelsohh:
High IQ