Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Chad Betabux

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
FB IMG 1581608302161

Just Light All Your Money On Fire Theory

Just Light All Your Money On Fire Theory

You might as well, since in a divorce it's all going to go to the roastie and no longer belongs to you. I have no idea why more men don't do this

You might as well, since in a divorce it's all going to go to the roastie and no longer belongs to you. I have no idea why more men don't do this

Because you still have to pay alimony/child support, and you go to jail if you don't

Probably because there are harsh penalties for it. And if there aren't now, you can bet there soon will be.

Because you still have to pay alimony/child support, and you go to jail if you don't

You only pay that shit if you can afford it, if you have no money how will you pay child support? :feelsthink:

It's a lot less painful than giving it away to a roastie who doesn't deserve a penny.

Based and scorched earth pilled

You only pay that shit if you can afford it, if you have no money how will you pay child support? :feelsthink:

The amount of alimony and child support that you owe is determined in a civil court of law depending on your asset and income statements. You have to pay that amount, if you can't afford it you're SOL, your ex wife can sue you, missing payments on child support is a criminal offense.

Since the valid income and asset statements that are used in court are the ones filed for the previous year, burning your money or spending it all won't help you.

That's how it works in my country at least.