Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The cause of your depression is you.

This one minute long video will prove all of us wrong surely.

Yeah I will take responsibility for being born a short, ugly and non-NT male.

... is my maxilla

Sure, I will take accountability for my genetics that I had no control over choosing.

Dnw but i know it's false

i am too autistic to tell if this is satire

“Take responsibility for all the problems in your life” :lul:

these dumb normies will never be able to cope with the fact that its all luck… they will invent all bullshit just to evade that brutal truth.

“Take responsibility for all the problems in your life” :lul:

these dumb normies will never be able to cope with the fact that its all luck… they will invent all bullshit just to evade that brutal truth.
You just don't get it inkwell... It's your fault that you're a sub5 balding manlet... Own up to your problems! You gotta stay positive but also own up to your problems and self-flaggelate yourself for all eternity! Own up! Be a man! Own up to your problems! Grind, grind, grind, grind, grind...
Hustle & Bustle. Give that post-wall roastie a banquet. Get divorce raped. That's your fault too. Own up to your faults!

It's your fault that you're a sub5 balding manlet... Own up to your problems! You gotta stay positive but also own up to your problems and self-flaggelate yourself for all eternity! Own up! Be a man! Own up to your problems! Grind, grind, grind, grind, grind..
unironically people will pay 100€ per hour to some dumb slut at therapy to hear this lvl of advice

unironically people will pay 100€ per hour to some dumb slut at therapy to hear this lvl of advice
Of course they do. Most people are stupid. I'm stupid too, because I used to believe that shit.

nuh uh, its everybody else's fault actually