Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The cause of inceldom for the majority of us

A lot of these guys are 6+, and I'd say the rest are betabuxxers, relatives, or got extremely lucky. Finding legit looksmatched sub6 young couples is very hard in the west.
Your assertion here is debatable and we'll never know how these people got together or what they're arrangements are, but the fact of the matter is that sub8/sub6 theory is bogus and looksmatched couples are a thing. 5+ males aren't betabuxxing some hideous land whale unless they happen to be some soyboy cuck

Your assertion here is debatable and we'll never know how these people got together or what they're arrangements are, but the fact of the matter is that sub8/sub6 theory is bogus and looksmatched couples are a thing. 5+ males aren't betabuxxing some hideous land whale unless they happen to be some soyboy cuck
If what you're saying is true then that's definitely good news.

If what you're saying is true then that's definitely good news.
Not if you're sub4, otherwise you'll get your looksmatch with some light to moderate effort

How is that lifefuel for sub4s
My bad I read it wrong, I thought you wrote if you're sub4 you'd have to do more effort than the 5's and 6's to get your looksmatch. But you said the 5's and 6's can get their looksmatches with moderate effort and the sub4's can't get any.

My bad I read it wrong, I thought you wrote if you're sub4 you'd have to do more effort than the 5's and 6's to get your looksmatch, but you said the 5's and 6's can get their looksmatches with moderate effort and the sub4's can't get any.
If you're a high tier incel, meaning 3.5-4 you can looksmaxx and get a 4 at the very least

If you're a high tier incel, meaning 3.5-4 you can looksmaxx and get a 4 at the very least
I thought I tried and looksmaxxed enough but maybe not. In SEasia it would still be a lot easier.

I thought I tried and looksmaxxed enough but maybe not. In SEasia it would still be a lot easier.
That's a viable option for sure. You could still have success here as long as you meet the threshold and run social circle game (if thats an option)

That's a viable option for sure. You could still have success here as long as you meet the threshold and run social circle game (if thats an option)
Working on a non-work related social circle as a guy over 30 is difficult, which is why SEasia seems like the best option.

Working on a non-work related social circle as a guy over 30 is difficult, which is why SEasia seems like the best option.
Good point, SEA has the better chance for success