Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The cat lady cliche seems to be true, thread on r/AskWomenOver30

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Inb4

CoPe wOmEn aLwAyS WiN BrO

Inb4

CoPe wOmEn aLwAyS WiN BrO
Infinite smv, tutorial mode etc hold true but the pattern is still true.

They're compensating for the husband/children with their dumb pets

I kek’d irl at those comments

Still waiting for Chad to settle down with them. Rather die alone than with anyone less than their Disney prince in shining armor.

All these women are fat and have been fat for more than a decade and wonder why they can't get a quality man to commit.

To some extent, society has played a cruel joke on women by encouraging their hypergamy and discouraging anything that would make them a good wife and mother.

I know older women that are divorced and have grown kids and feel awful all the time because they feel they have no purpose. Imagine how it's going to be for all the millinial women who get old and never even had a family.

On the bright side, with so many women being miserable, they'll probably legalize assisted suicide.

I kek’d irl at those comments
I started laughing when I realized how many comments there were jfl, like a clone npc factory

Infinite smv, tutorial mode etc hold true but the pattern is still true.

They're compensating for the husband/children with their dumb pets
True. I always find it funny that women have no game plan in there 20s and just absolutely destroy their vaginas and sleep around.

I bet thats mens fault as well

Still waiting for Chad to settle down with them. Rather die alone than with anyone less than their Disney prince in shining armor.

True. I always find it funny that women have no game plan in there 20s and just absolutely destroy their vaginas and sleep around.

I bet thats mens fault as well
By the time they're 30 they also lose 90% of their eggs. Yet when they're 30-40 they suddenly freak out and decide they want kids. Which at that age often come out as retarded, autistic or with some sort of physical disability :feelsseriously:
They spend theirs 20s partying or doing powerpoints and larping at some office because they wanna look cool

Seems to me cat ladies have hookups on tinder while dog ladies have live-in lover's.

Cat ladies and "wine aunts" are in fashion.

But it's not like even "post wall" foids aren't getting plenty of dick offers. May not have kids (their choice 100%) or commitment from chad but they will NEVER be lonely.

Now these dog fuckers have started molesting cats too. Interesting. I wish their unfulfilled maternal instinct drives them crazy, poor and homeless at an old age. Let no feline relieve these man eaters of that pain.

But it's not like even "post wall" foids aren't getting plenty of dick offers. May not have kids (their choice 100%) or commitment from chad but they will NEVER be lonely.
Of course. Believing otherwise would be a huge cope

lol at that one foid who wants kids at 50

Absolute lifefuel. Fist pumping the air reading those horrible roastie cunts bemoaning their lonely shit empty lives. Its content like this makes lifes cruelty bearable.

Plus cringing at the roasties saying they're "servants" to cats. It's a fucking pet, a shit one at that with a tiny brain, which doesnt give a shit about you.

Last edited:
these women are going to be be 55 and regret not having kids and its going to be so damn funny man
Cat ladies and "wine aunts" are in fashion.

tbh they will never have chad though and that is enough to piss them off. chads are already married, and chads who are their age are fucking 25 year olds. they're done.

I'm pretty sure the reason these women are single is because Chads haven't found the courage to approach these KWEENS. They are too good for those trash men :soy: :soy: :soy: