Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The case for looksmaxxing

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Inb4 COPE

Inb4 bluepilled faggot

Inb4 TRP bullshit

If you have NEVER attempted self improvementceling, gymcelling, aka looksmaxxing you cannot truly know if you are INVOLUNTARY celibate.

Looks > everything else, I agree with this for the most part (sorry manlets, if you are attractive you can get women, you're just on a higher difficulty setting).

But seriously, if you have never tried to improve your looks you can't know for sure if it's over. Looksmaxx isn't always a cope. And for those gymcels who continue to gymcel even though it's over, there's no reason to hate on that at least it's a healthy cope.

I sorta agree. But sometimes you just know....

IXcgg2e.jpg

...there is no hope

My face isn't enough to make up for height and frame so it's over

yup im a useless fuck who is delusional and thinks moving my maxilla 10mm forward will make my life better, the damage is already done!

Templarcel421 said:
Inb4 COPE

Inb4 bluepilled faggot

Inb4 TRP bullshit

If you have NEVER attempted self improvementceling, gymcelling, aka looksmaxxing you cannot truly know if you are INVOLUNTARY celibate.

Looks > everything else, I agree with this for the most part (sorry manlets, if you are attractive you can get women, you're just on a higher difficulty setting).

But seriously, if you have never tried to improve your looks you can't know for sure if it's over. Looksmaxx isn't always a cope. And for those gymcels who continue to gymcel even though it's over, there's no reason to hate on that at least it's a healthy cope.

Deus vults you to improve

The most potent forms of looksmaxxing i.e. Surgeries require $$$$ thus careermaxxing is actually the greatest way to looksmaxx. If you aren't moneymaxxing, you fucked up

cookinbreakfast said:
The most potent forms of looksmaxxing i.e. Surgeries require $$$$ thus careermaxxing is actually the greatest way to looksmaxx. If you aren't moneymaxxing, you fucked up

I agree with this