Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The Case For An Older Woman" by OK Cupid

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Ofc I didnt read the whole fucking thing, I basically skimmed it, but it's hilarious how hard these post-wallers are overdosing on copium. The article isn't arguing that dudes in their twenties date a woman a couple years older. No, they're arguing that they should date women in their thirties and forties :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: No sane, heterosexual man wants an OlDer AnD MoRe ExPerIenceD woman. Could you imagine an article entitled" "The case for shorter men", or the case for autsitic/indian/asian men, etc. Jesus Christ. Men are not allowed to have stanards. Men don't give a fuck about "maturity" and "experience". Post wall foids are bitchy as fuck, have baggage, are ugly, and have ridiculous expectations. ALL men want a young, virginal woman- that is the politically incorrect truth.

The main "baggage" they bring, is Chad'spawn.

The main "baggage" they bring, is Chad'spawn.
Not just that, most dude's just don't want older women. It's against our biology.

it's beautiful to see postwall hags rot and suffer. hope they od on tictac when they realize at 60 that they fucked their entire life up and they could've had good betabux and a family but chose chad instead :feelscomfy: my sister is close to a fully barren womb herself. her roping would be lifefuel and I'd probably get some of her wagiebux as well :feelscomfy:

Translation : "please Chad, give us an other round."

Old roastie wrote an article complaining about how men have a preference to younger women. Whore probably rejected tons of men while having sex with chad only, now she can't get chad to commit.
Giphy 69

Last edited: