Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The career choices of foids and why life is unfair for men

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I was looking at an annual report of a Non-Profit Charity. They're trying to copy "Teach for America". You know, the ones that gets smart uni students to voluntarily teach some under privilege kids.

The amount of bullshit that came out of that report was outstanding. Talking about a grand vision, making a difference to society etc. Tried to frame it as prestigious as if it was like getting an offer to work at Mckinsey or something.

So I looked at the so called "students" who signed up to do this teaching. My observations were as follows:

• Many did in fact come from well known unis with good brand names
  • Most of them were foids
  • Most of them majored in some impractical shit like liberal arts or equivalent
This made me realize how fucking unfair the world is to us men.

What is the number one worry after you graduate from uni?

Will I get a job and where will I go with it?

For foids, when you think about it, it doesn't really fucking matter. I mean you could end up in a crappy ass job and not give a fuck. Coz at the end of the day there will be always some betabuxx provider to save you. Some females are type A people who want the best jobs but they again don't do it coz they want to make a difference. They want the best jobs so its easier to find a Rich Gigachad. Many foids who enter Harvard Business/Law School come in with this intention.

For us men? We're sort of fucked. Unlike foids, there is no one to save us. We have to worry more about what sort of job we get. There's no one to betabuxx us but rather we need to be the provider. Can you imagine the amount of pressure placed upon us? It doesn't help that the workplace allows foids in thanks to diversity quotas which reduce our bargaining power significantly.

Of coz this issue no one cares about. After all the men who go to the best unis out there (or are well connected) will still get good jobs and not make a fuss. When everyone else can't they'll just say should have studied harder in school bucko.

It never began

Even if you manage to succeed there's no STEMmaxxing for your face

That's why statusmaxxing at 30+ doesn't make that much sense.

An educated woman with decent wealth ain't going to look after a similar man, she's going after Christian Grey or someone like that.

Hyper-hypergamy, the more educated and economically succesful a woman is the more and more men will be "out of her league".

Last edited: