Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The "Canadian" "election" is proof that their version of "democracy" is broken.

No. But America should annex "Canada", or at least have a completely open border with no passport or custom checks where legal citizens of both countries can enter into each others' lands seamlessly (as if you were crossing states or provinces, like Northern Ireland and Ireland, or the Schengen Area) should "Canada" remain a separate "country". If we are supposed to be the same country with no cultural differences, then why can we freely cross both to and fro? It's you that wants to keep yourself isolated from us because you still want to say you are a different "country" when you're not.

We still want to keep the Mexicans and the illegal spics and control immigration from outside both countries though, just like the EU controls immigrations outside its borders and not within them.
I have the opposite feeling of you tbh. I think both Canada and America should both break apart into more nations.

I have the opposite feeling of you tbh. I think both Canada and America should both break apart into more nations.
How should it be broken up? Will there still be free movement of people and be tied under a common history and national ethos?

How should it be broken up? Will there still be free movement of people and be tied under a common history and national ethos?
This is because both countries are becoming more centralized and stripping people of their freedoms. The solution is to destroy large governments by making them more localized. As for common history, idk that depends on the people I guess.

This is because both countries are becoming more centralized and stripping people of their freedoms. The solution is to destroy large governments by making them more localized. As for common history, idk that depends on the people I guess.
So how would the U.S. and Canada be broken up? Will each be broken up based around major cities or metropolitan areas?

So how would the U.S. and Canada be broken up? Will each be broken up based around major cities or metropolitan areas?
I guess people can vote how they want to do it or something, I’m not sure.

I guess people can vote how they want to do it or something, I’m not sure.
Vote on how they should be broken up? What if one side wants to be a part of the other? And what if the opinion changes on the bases of social and economic changes?

Vote on how they should be broken up? What if one side wants to be a part of the other? And what if the opinion changes on the bases of social and economic changes?
Idk, I guess they should be allowed to move where they will actually support the socio-economic system. Although tbf, most people don’t know shit about economics or social policy.

Idk, I guess they should be allowed to move where they will actually support the socio-economic system. Although tbf, most people don’t know shit about economics or social policy.
Would this be a good map?
24911A51 2E75 4D27 9D70 EAFB7BDBB4C0

FA5C5713 0E19 4B90 8B68 BBE134351846

F59B6F96 2AB9 4B0B 9FBF 9C9E22D578B3

Maybe, I don’t really know how people would divide themselves geographically.
I'm guessing that if they would divide themselves up that it might center around major cities throughout North America. They would also share more common social and political values which would be different in each region.
Maybe, I don’t really know how people would divide themselves geographically.
I'm guessing that if they would divide themselves up that it might center around major cities throughout North America. They would also share more common social and political values which would be different in each region.

I think there is a conservative/liberal divide among people living in cities and country side. Because of that, cities might get fucked over if country sides don’t want to associate with them.

I think there is a conservative/liberal divide among people living in cities and country side. Because of that, cities might get fucked over if country sides don’t want to associate with them.
Smaller cities, especially in the Great Plains are much more conservative unlike the bigger coastal cities. They can just incorporate the surrounding rural farms to produce food more in-house.

Smaller cities, especially in the Great Plains are much more conservative unlike the bigger coastal cities. They can just incorporate the surrounding rural farms to produce food more in-house.
Fair enough, but the big cities would get cucked and no longer have the base that their ivory towers stand on.

Fair enough, but the big cities would get cucked and no longer have the base that their ivory towers stand on.
The bigger cities might just lose their current influence since the would only control a much smaller region, and thus it will become less leftist and they'll just move out to where their political and social beliefs better align with them or trying to create their own society around that.

The bigger cities might just lose their current influence since the would only control a much smaller region, and thus it will become less leftist and they'll just move out to where their political and social beliefs better align with them or trying to create their own society around that.
Just like the so called “progressive” californians migrating to Texas after turning their own state into a shit hole.

Just like the so called “progressive” californians migrating to Texas after turning their own state into a shit hole.
I guess pretty much. But eventually there will be people to move back in once enough time passed for that problem to be fixable again.

I guess pretty much. But eventually there will be people to move back in once enough time passed for that problem to be fixable again.
Maybe, but it’s hard to predict what will happen, way too many variables.

I wouldn’t want the American electoral and political system, it’s controlled by Jews. No Israel lobby for me thank you

There are niggers around there too. If you move out of the metro area, it's almost entirely white. Moreso than suburbs here in America.

There are niggers around there too. If you move out of the metro area, it's almost entirely white. Moreso than suburbs here in America.
Interesting. the gta is pretty big though and quite dense. so black pop % is probably larger then it seems

Interesting. the gta is pretty big though and quite dense. so black pop % is probably larger then it seems
Yeah, around the GTA there are smaller cities like Mississauga and Richmond Hill. Just like how NYC is surrounded by smaller cities like Jersey City, Newark, Yonkers, Paterson, White Plains and New Rochelle.

Told you that true American democracy is more fair and not corrupted and rigged like your "parliamentary" system,
You had me in the first half, not gonna lie, but what the hell is this?! How do you think Biden got in?

JFL at having a "prime minister" who can call an "election" anytime he wants, spends over $600 million dollars just for him to rig the results to keep him in power for a third term.

Told you that true American democracy is more fair and not corrupted and rigged like your "parliamentary" system, when really every final decision in "Canada" comes from the Queen and the British parliament in Westminster over in the UK.

View: https://youtu.be/nTFOzv04_K4

View: https://youtu.be/8mtryMc17kU

View: https://youtu.be/OiNnsrzo5HY

View: https://youtu.be/U6xXQOkcNIg

Instead of fighting the colonial regime to join America and embrace true democracy, this is what your prime minister wants for your "country".

View: https://youtu.be/gEXFnlR18Os

Also, why do all "Canadians" look like this (shaggy maple leaf shaped haircut, chevron mustache, broad caveman jaws, raccoon eyes, etc.)

View: https://youtu.be/WQfF9GdP0xA

@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@Snowstormhigh
@RollD20
[UWSL]@tehgymcel420[/UWSL]
@InMyCellInHell
@wereqryan
@CrackingYs
@inkwellmaxxed
@anon2719
@ScornedStoic
@CuckedCanuck

Your "country" is a fucking pathetic joke and then you ask why you still live in that "country" and why vote and be a "citizen" there and why pay taxes to support its existence. I hope that will give you something to talk about for your "Thanksgiving" next week.

The thing is he never managed to get a majority so it was better off if he didn’t even try. I think he was trying to bask off the COVID assistance popularity but he held it around the time the programs were designated to be cut off.

but yeah I don’t even count this country as a real country, it’s very much a satellite state. Basically it’s just one big state that influences its inner policies but effectively cannot influence anything else.

The thing is he never managed to get a majority so it was better off if he didn’t even try. I think he was trying to bask off the COVID assistance popularity but he held it around the time the programs were designated to be cut off.

but yeah I don’t even count this country as a real country, it’s very much a satellite state. Basically it’s just one big state that influences its inner policies but effectively cannot influence anything else.
You should join the U.S.A.

JFL at having a "prime minister" who can call an "election" anytime he wants, spends over $600 million dollars just for him to rig the results to keep him in power for a third term.

Told you that true American democracy is more fair and not corrupted and rigged like your "parliamentary" system, when really every final decision in "Canada" comes from the Queen and the British parliament in Westminster over in the UK.

View: https://youtu.be/nTFOzv04_K4

View: https://youtu.be/8mtryMc17kU

View: https://youtu.be/OiNnsrzo5HY

View: https://youtu.be/U6xXQOkcNIg

Instead of fighting the colonial regime to join America and embrace true democracy, this is what your prime minister wants for your "country".

View: https://youtu.be/gEXFnlR18Os

Also, why do all "Canadians" look like this (shaggy maple leaf shaped haircut, chevron mustache, broad caveman jaws, raccoon eyes, etc.)

View: https://youtu.be/WQfF9GdP0xA

@JohnDoe
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@Snowstormhigh
@RollD20
[UWSL]@tehgymcel420[/UWSL]
@InMyCellInHell
@wereqryan
@CrackingYs
@inkwellmaxxed
@anon2719
@ScornedStoic
@CuckedCanuck

Your "country" is a fucking pathetic joke and then you ask why you still live in that "country" and why vote and be a "citizen" there and why pay taxes to support its existence. I hope that will give you something to talk about for your "Thanksgiving" next week.

never knew there were that many canadians on this forum lol

never knew there were that many canadians on this forum lol
@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
@Over_this_Life
@anon2719
@KingChemist
@Mogged Loner
@Dionysus
@Kanakops

>[UWSL] Democracy[/UWSL]
[UWSL]> Work[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Choose one :feelsLightsaber:[/UWSL]

Mexicans? Brazilians go to Canada in very low numbers I imagine
I've known a few Brazilians here but it is true than not that many come to the U.S. despite Brazil being a third world country.

Though it's always the Spanish-speaking Latinos that have supremacy and wanting to push their language across the country the most.

:feelsseriously:
It doesn't matter which model of democracy a country has, every democracy is shit.

I wish this county joined the US but it’s unlikely
The least you could do is move here and revoke your "Canadian" "citizenship". Also, happy early "Thanksgiving"

The least you could do is move here and revoke your "Canadian" "citizenship". Also, happy early "Thanksgiving"
Maybe, if I get land a job in tech. I wish I was born in the US, just like my genes I didn’t get a choice.

and thanks bro

Maybe, if I get land a job in tech. I wish I was born in the US, just like my genes I didn’t get a choice.

and thanks bro
The U.S. is better than "Canada". Smuggle yourself in illegally through unguarded border crossings on foot. If beaners are doing it and allowed amnesty here, I don't know why you can't since you can easily blend in.

I'll even invite you over when it's actually Thanksgiving.

The U.S. is better than "Canada". Smuggle yourself in illegally through unguarded border crossings on foot. If beaners are doing it and allowed amnesty here, I don't know why you can't since you can easily blend in.

I'll even invite you over when it's actually Thanksgiving.
The only thing you get in “””Canada””” is “free” healthcare, which is also why we have an older population. It’s one thing to stay in a country and another to actually live in it. If my studycel plans work I’ll probably will, there are almost no good paying jobs here funny enough, and the government supported housing bubble makes it so only oldcels can keep trading houses between each other. Thanks for the offer though brocel, we will see.

The only thing you get in “””Canada””” is “free” healthcare, which is also why we have an older population. It’s one thing to stay in a country and another to actually live in it. If my studycel plans work I’ll probably will, there are almost no good paying jobs here funny enough, and the government supported housing bubble makes it so only oldcels can keep trading houses between each other. Thanks for the offer though brocel, we will see.
When there's no jobs, there's always a country that everyone goes that gives them the opportunity and much better pay.

Relevant discussion:

Does anyone know of any authors that criticize democracy besides Carl Schmitt and Robert Michels?