Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari turns 100 today

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I've been wanting to see this movie for quite some time, and i figured that it would be awesome to finally watch it, on it's 100th anniversary. So i did, and i enjoyed the film. It had a lot of good visuals, set design and costumes. Even the actors, while a silent film, were able to really act well. Body language and great facial expression. The soundtrack that accompanied the film was also very well done. If you like Horror films, silent films, or even just have a curiosity to invest an hour of your life into something historical and fascinating, then i invite you to watch it.
If you want to watch the version i watched, you can watch for free here on Youtube.

But that version is in German. If you want to watch one in English, then here's the English version.

Didn't knew that

its over for Cabinet of Dr. Caligaricels

Wow interesting old movies

Looks outdated
Well yeah, it's one of the earliest films to give us all the things that we have in movies today. Of course it won't hold up in terms of "how real" something looks, but it's everything else that makes it worth watching

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back