Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The burden of having older parents at a young age

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I'm 18 years old, but my parents are significantly older. My mom is 49 and my dad just turned 60. It's become quite apparent that their health is declining, especially my dad's. He is experiencing severe hearing loss, frequently forgets things, and often calls me by my older brother's name. In addition, he has type 2 diabetes and takes multiple medications. The extreme back pain he endures is particularly concerning. At least once a week, he wakes up in the middle of the night screaming in agony. On one occasion, we almost had to call 911 due to the intensity of his pain.

My mom also has type 2 diabetes and relies on various medications. Having elderly parents feels like carrying an invisible burden on my shoulders. The knowledge that their time is limited weighs heavily on me. I feel an urgency to achieve success in their presence, so they can find peace in knowing that I'll be alright in the future and not worry about my well-being.

it never began if your mother had you at the age of 30 or older, you'll most likely have autism or other isssues

it never began if your mother had you at the age of 30 or older, you'll most likely have autism or other isssues
I have a brother who just turned 8 and he has severe autism he will have to be placed in a care home when my parents die where i will visit him

I'm 18 years old, but my parents are significantly older. My mom is 49 and my dad just turned 60. It's become quite apparent that their health is declining, especially my dad's. He is experiencing severe hearing loss, frequently forgets things, and often calls me by my older brother's name. In addition, he has type 2 diabetes and takes multiple medications. The extreme back pain he endures is particularly concerning. At least once a week, he wakes up in the middle of the night screaming in agony. On one occasion, we almost had to call 911 due to the intensity of his pain.

My mom also has type 2 diabetes and relies on various medications. Having elderly parents feels like carrying an invisible burden on my shoulders. The knowledge that their time is limited weighs heavily on me. I feel an urgency to achieve success in their presence, so they can find peace in knowing that I'll be alright in the future and not worry about my well-being.
Parents who are older are evil for breeding so late. Didn’t they ever think about their kids and how they would feel by losing their parents so young? It’s so selfish.

Same brother my parents are getting on and yet I still live with them.

Parents who are older are evil for breeding so late. Didn’t they ever think about their kids and how they would feel by losing their parents so young? It’s so selfish.
Yea its honestly so depressing when i look at my parents all i see is a ticking clock

Doesn't matter what age my parents are I just hate them for coming together and putting me here to endure this pathetic life I'm living

You need to start working on ways to take care of yourself for when they're gone. Can you get SSI? Or any form of government NEETBUX?
If not then get a job and start saving up money and put it in a saving account.

(Disregard this post if you're a based high-incomecel and will inherit money/real estate.)

So true my mom had me at 39

How old are you. Do you have autism
I'm 18 and I don't have autism but three of my brothers do 2 of them have it mild and my 7 year old brother has severe autism and will need to live in a care home when hes older

My mom had me at 40, whenever I went to school and my parents were there, everyone thought they were my grandparents.

Actuall suicidefuel, my parents were the only ones that supported me my whole life and its brutal what i wont live with them for long

my mother is 65 and and my father 74 way older than yours and im only 21

they both have health issues and are being kept to life from all the pills they are taking every single day, painfull existence

i feel you man, life is just not fair

Breeders are selfish of course they don't think about such things.

Have you yelled at your parents to tell them how selfish they are for having kids late and having a autistic kid? I know you probably don't want to while you are living with them though.

Baby don't hurt me

Don't hurt me

No moreeeeeee

Id say ur blessed.
Only reason I cant rope is because I dont wanna tramuatize my parents.
They are the only people who love me.
I'll have to live past 50 before they die and I can rope in peace kowning that no one will miss me.
Thats 25+ years of more agony for me.
Ur parents could possibly be dead when ur 35 and then u could take their inheritance and blow it on hookers n drugs and then blow ur head of while ur young and not a pathetic oldcel

my thoughts precicsely. JFL at niggas thinking they can have kids at 50. It's such a fucking evil thing to do.
My parents ages were 29 for my mother and 32 for my father and I just so fucking happened to get this curse known as sperg syndrome.

Actuall suicidefuel, my parents were the only ones that supported me my whole life and its brutal what i wont live with them for long

my mother is 65 and and my father 74 way older than yours and im only 21

they both have health issues and are being kept to life from all the pills they are taking every single day, painfull existence

i feel you man, life is just not fair
Oh my fucking god that is so brutal. I hate normalfag scum.
Like if you are going to raise kids from age 0, you should be aiming for no higher than 25. That way you'll only be 50 when your kids are supposedly having their own.
Your father is the same age as my grandmother :feelsUnreal: