Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The bully and the incel

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
I knew a sociopath kid in highschool who literally turned cigarettes on people and would steal a poor kids shirt and pee on it. He tormented so many passive people, he would take your clothes off in the middle of school and steal your shit. He was no coward either, he was extremely short tempered and violent and loved to fight. He tortured a kid so bad until that kid quit school.

That sociopath is a married engineer. The kid? Couldnt find shit about him on social media

Become his bad karma (in video games).

He had a good personality, otherwise he couldn't have gotten married. :foidSoy:

Hes sociomaxxed. Pretty sure he'd effortlessly stab me
Use a firearm, or better yet, psychologically torture him by hiring a Chad to cuck him.

What a gREat candidate. :feelsugh:

Cucks and soys:bluepill::soy: would tell you that the bully "changed himself" so he's "earned his redemption", while the victim "chose not to get past his victimhood:soy:":reeeeee::feelsree:, ignoring that IRL people basically never change and, in fact, one of the reasons why bullying needs to be stopped as soon as possible is that both bullies and victims have a pretty high chance of continuing to act like they do in schools well after that:feelsrope:.

Use a firearm, or better yet, psychologically torture him by hiring a Chad to cuck him.
Based as fuck.

That sociopath is a married engineer. The kid? Couldnt find shit about him on social media
The societal narrative is that young men who are bullied in school will turn into "CEO's" later and the bullies will suffer.

This is obviously false.

Brutal, kid probably roped

Countless times since I was a young child. They'd laugh:

Funny Faces GIF

View attachment 579834
(This is how I look when I start fidgeting with objects. Strangers would look at me in disgust or laugh at me, which is why I hid it when I was an adolescent)

Make Threatening Gestures:

penguin random house bully GIF by Penguin Books UK

(They've uttered insults at me; called me a "sweaty punk"; threatened me with violence)

Girls sensed the good personality of a bully.

Life isn’t like Disney movies. The bad guy always wins at the end

There is an aphorism in Buddhism that argues that sins are punished after long durations of time. "Sinful acts are like curdling milk that eventually spoils," or something like that.

What a bold lie, the entire Buddhistic karmic system is a farce deserving ridicule.

Julius Evola is right, the vanquished are inherently "guilty" for they have lost the voice necessary to defend themselves.

A beast that consumes another beast is neither guiltless nor guilty, the beast is alive. That's how Nature rolls.
And I'll emerge as the bigger beast who will devour all his enemies in the end.