Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The brutal thing about relationships

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
Is that even if I found a gf, there is always a possibility she can leave all of a sudden. We have all heard of the normie stories of their partners breaking up with them out of nowhere.

If I got a gf, I would always keep this in mind and try not to get TOO attached.

women in the west go through relationships like they go through new shoes.

I've said it several times but If you are truly blackpilled you know that there isn't such a thing like "true ascension" bc you know how foids behave and that she'll always try to find a way to be fucked by a more attractive guy.

It doesn't happen out of nowhere. You will be given hints days leading up to it. You have to be blackpilled to notice them.

I've said it several times but If you are truly blackpilled you know that there isn't such a thing like "true ascension" bc you know how foids behave and that she'll always try to find a way to be fucked by a more attractive guy.
and if you're truly trucel tier in looks she wont even fuck you so youll still remain that.

Is that even if I found a gf, there is always a possibility she can leave all of a sudden. We have all heard of the normie stories of their partners breaking up with them out of nowhere.

If I got a gf, I would always keep this in mind and try not to get TOO attached.
Perhaps the most crushing thing of all is that they will ALWAYS have options, while we can take what we can get. If it wasn't for social decorum, most of them would probably leave their bfs on the spot if they saw a guy who seemed more appealing. We can never be too comfortable around them.

For this reason is that having gf and the 'ascension' term are cancer in the blackpilled incel community.

Once we have blackpilled knowledge we cant let ourselves to overrate that shit. Because we are supposed to take it in consideration and having a gf despite being a great deal for us is not a great deal in overall existence.

dating is cucked, this is why if i had a girlfriend (which will never happen because im a subhuman who doesn't feel love/romantic attraction) i would pound her in the most animalistic way possible

Having gf and loosing her seems to be devestating enough for some to commit suicide. We are safe from that danger.