Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The brutal story of John Raphael, a 2018 frenchcel who got banned after 3 posts.

I don't speak whatever language that is

I don't speak whatever language that is
Perhaps thats just as well...
"
Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum
Emba

"Kevin Durant nike footscapenothing beats a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Although it looks good enough to eat, we strongly recommend that you do not eat Nike KD VI peanut butter jelly (6) when it comes out this weekend. Check out the official unveiling below and listen to what KD himself has to say about the meaning of this shoe. Growing up in Seat Pleasant, Maryland, Kevin Durant loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Whether on the ground floor, as an after-school snack or at her Aunt Pearl's house, sandwiches were made with love by her grandmother, aunt or mother. Representing his carefree days as a kidthe KD VI PB J continues the hometown narrative that began when KD joined its community to launch its sixth Nike signature shoe in June. «I would spend hours with my Aunt Pearl, as a child, listening to her advice and eating her PB J» sandwiches, Durant said. "Good memories."

Our first look at the Nike Air Max 1 SP The Monotones Flight 1 yesterday was not enough to really capture the attractiveness of this nike air force 1 flyknit low new concept. Following our recent look at the Nike Air Force 1 Low SP "Grey Speckle / Carbon Fiber", this Nike Air Max 1 follows color with a similar color as part of the upcoming The Monotones Vol 1 Pack. New images give us a better overview of his tone-on-tone grey panels that feature leather and leather materials nike air force 1 man carbon fiber, a seamless logo from Swoosh and intricate details on the speckles. Stay tuned to Sneaker Files as we suspect The Monotones Vol 1 Pack to include a more popular model!"

Perhaps thats just as well...
"
Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum
Emba

"Kevin Durant nike footscapenothing beats a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Although it looks good enough to eat, we strongly recommend that you do not eat Nike KD VI peanut butter jelly (6) when it comes out this weekend. Check out the official unveiling below and listen to what KD himself has to say about the meaning of this shoe. Growing up in Seat Pleasant, Maryland, Kevin Durant loved peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Whether on the ground floor, as an after-school snack or at her Aunt Pearl's house, sandwiches were made with love by her grandmother, aunt or mother. Representing his carefree days as a kidthe KD VI PB J continues the hometown narrative that began when KD joined its community to launch its sixth Nike signature shoe in June. «I would spend hours with my Aunt Pearl, as a child, listening to her advice and eating her PB J» sandwiches, Durant said. "Good memories."

Our first look at the Nike Air Max 1 SP The Monotones Flight 1 yesterday was not enough to really capture the attractiveness of this nike air force 1 flyknit low new concept. Following our recent look at the Nike Air Force 1 Low SP "Grey Speckle / Carbon Fiber", this Nike Air Max 1 follows color with a similar color as part of the upcoming The Monotones Vol 1 Pack. New images give us a better overview of his tone-on-tone grey panels that feature leather and leather materials nike air force 1 man carbon fiber, a seamless logo from Swoosh and intricate details on the speckles. Stay tuned to Sneaker Files as we suspect The Monotones Vol 1 Pack to include a more popular model!"
That's not as bad as I was expecting

Its over for French Nike salesmen
Just made me imagine a french guy with a weird moustache, accent, and clothes trying to sell me nike shoes while eating a baguette