Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The brutal reality of being an oldcel and your friends moving on in life.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
IMG 2539

IMG 2540

So technically I am not a total social outcast and I do have a group of friends in a sense. They were guys I met in uni who are either currys or ricemen and they are not soy in that we had great memes, say nigger, faggot tranny and everything. They are not Reddit soys in any sense.

They are not incels either and they are all moving on in life and getting married. Obviously I can’t get married cause no foid likes me so idk what will eventually happen.

Also we only see each other like once every few months now since everyone has jobs and life. Well I don’t really have a life.

I have a pretty okay job but they all mog me in terms of career though.

Site is being gay and pics are not loading

peT6sTB.jpeg

YTpTX3d.jpeg

Last edited:
if I had a friend group I would probably be happy for them and that not everybody has a fucked up life as I do, but comparing yourself to friends/strangers is always brutal

if I had a friend group I would probably be happy for them and that not everybody has a fucked up life as I do, but comparing yourself to friends/strangers is always brutal
I am happy for him but sad that it will never happen to me

Mogs me for having a freind group. Time to go catfishing(literally) in kashmir again boyo.

My best friend has a well-paying job, lives renting, has a girlfriend, a daughter and a car

Meanwhile I'm posting on this forum

Is he prettier than me? No.

He's just taller, that's all, that's the difference 8 cm makes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back