Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The brown-eye-pill

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I don't suffer from it but I'd imagine it's pretty brutal to have the most bland eye colour. They don't stand out al all. Especially if you're in the West where other colours are common and you're basically a minority as a brown eyed person.

Lmao no even in Europe brown eyes are the majority in most countries.

Eye color is, funny enough, the least important thing about the eyes.

Shit colored eyes = worst

Shit colored fans = best

41XAc8YG8L

Yes, I have brown eyes tbh.

Wish mine were blue

Sure, blue eyes are better than brown eyes, but there are plenty of features that are much more important than eye colour, such as height, jaw and facial aesthetics.

This Chad would still slay even though he has brown eyes:

Br7 grande

Light eyes are extremely valued in Brazil since they're pretty rare in most of it.

Sure, blue eyes are better than brown eyes, but there are plenty of features that are much more important than eye colour, such as height, jaw and facial aesthetics.

View attachment 291033
He has light brown ones, that gives him some stand out value already.

Why does Noctua use such ugly colors?
Tbh. I built a good looking computer with matching colours and my Noctua fan ĵust killed all the looks.

eye color matters only if you are attractive
or matters is a bad word, I mean it's just if it's generic nobody will think anything bad about it but if you'd be a chad with blue eyes you'd be complimented

or matters is a bad word, I mean it's just if it's generic nobody will think anything bad about it but if you'd be a chad with blue eyes you'd be complimented

Lmao no even in Europe brown eyes are the majority in most countries.
Cope.
Eye area severely mogs eye color though
Cope.

View attachment 291033
Cope.
Cope.
Cope.

dark brown is even worse

You might as well be ethnic if you are white with dark brown eyes and brown-black hair

My eyes are so damn dark that they're practically black. I wish they were a super light blue or some shit. I always had an inferiority complex to some extent about my darker features.

You realize 80% of the population has brown eyes

Light eyes are extremely valued in Brazil since they're pretty rare in most of it.

He has light brown ones, that gives him some stand out value already.
I am sure this Chad could still slay in Brazil though, despite having dark brown/black eyes:

687474703a2f2f6469737472616374696f6e73696e6b2e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f32

He will also mogg any blue eyed manlet or truecel.

At least mine are greenish brown. Or brownish green.

Brown eyes are just plain, boring, dull, low class.
All rich white countries have a light eyed majority.
If someone mentions Italy I will punch them in the face. Which parts of Italy are the worst? Guess. Sicily? Where everyone is a fucking swarthy looking freak? Which parts of Italy are the best? Northern Italy, where almost half of the population have light eyes? The light eye pill is hard to swallow for us dark eyed incels. Of course eye color alone won't make or break you, but brown eyes (especially if you look Caucasian) are terrible to have.

Brown eyes are just plain, boring, dull, low class.
All rich white countries have a light eyed majority.
If someone mentions Italy I will punch them in the face. Which parts of Italy are the worst? Guess. Sicily? Where everyone is a fucking swarthy looking freak? Which parts of Italy are the best? Northern Italy, where almost half of the population have light eyes? The light eye pill is hard to swallow for us dark eyed incels. Of course eye color alone won't make or break you, but brown eyes (especially if you look Caucasian) are terrible to have.
I don't consider south Italians to be Caucasian let alone White.

Also I hate it when people mention the USA. The only reason why the USA now has a brown eyed majority is because of severe immigration. Among white Americans light eyes are still the majority. And even if they become a minority 'cause of ethnicitymixing, then what? Those with light eyes will still be considered more attractive on average.
I don't consider south Italians to be Caucasian let alone White.
Just proving my point... In most European countries the elite are much more light eyed than the peasants. That's especially true in Italy and France. France has tons of brown eyed people, but the elites are like 80-90% light eyed.

Just proving my point... In most European countries the elite are much more light eyed than the peasants. That's especially true in Italy and France. France has tons of brown eyed people, but the elites are like 80-90% light eyed.
ujokan5t74l41.png

Cope.

Women would still rather you die then a brown eye chad.

Eye color is useless if you're ugly

I once read that fantasy book where blue/grey/greem eyed people were rich noble class and dark eyed people were treated as serfs/slaves

If you were trying to disprove my point with jermey meeks, THE BLACKPILL HIMSELF. Then you are perhaps the most retarded greycel to grace this forum with your presence.
He has a bad lower third ngl

Blue eyes look like the sky

Green eyes look like emeralds

Brown eyes look like...?

:feelsrope:

Eye color doesn't change your appearance much unless you're black/ethnic/have tanned skin then it could give you a boost because of the contrast between your eye color and your skin color.